2000 mules continues to do real damage.

3k double scanned ballots in the recount caused Biden to lose 932 votes.

You're not doing this right. Trump is always a victim. MAGA is always head down, ass up, waiting for the next dick to fuck them. They are always the victims. Its always a conspiracy against them.

Don't muddy the water with evidence and reality. It just confuses them.

Stupid OX above knows the ballots are untraceable once out of the envelopes. The envelopes contain the Signature and barcode. Once allowed into the pile its game over.

But for copy paper or unfolded mail-in ballots? Or if the machines were haced and counts changed.

the SCANs of the envelopes is critical. 100s of thousands missing in several swing states….where they had 3AM spikes you dum OXYEN. Suck on that commee pukestains.

Stupid OX above knows the ballots are untraceable once out of the envelopes. The envelopes contain the Signature and barcode. Once allowed into the pile its game over.

But for copy paper or unfolded mail-in ballots? Or if the machines were haced and counts changed.

the SCANs of the envelopes is critical. 100s of thousands missing in several swing states….where they had 3AM spikes you dum OXYEN. Suck on that commee pukestains.

Yawning......what fake ballots? What mules? What 'data' backing the 2000 Mules conspiracy?

Its been 3 and half years and you big liars still have jackshit to back your failed fantasy.

You bore me.

Last edited:
Its been 3 and half years and you big liars still have jackshit to back your failed fantasy.

You bore me.
He, Lastamender , is promising it will all be exposed in 3-4 Explosive weeks.

LOLLLLOLLL

No. they cannot find ballot images. The actual results are unknowable with 300,000 votes in question. Admit it. The election was stolen and you support traitors. I am sure you can live with that judging by your posts.

FruitLoops, those 300K ballots were counted and recounted and recounted again. They were very knowable.

Run, Pussy! Run!!! :scared1:
You're close that point too. Has nothing to do with being a pussy. Has everything to do with you not presenting any argument above "I know you are, but what am I".

When that is the limit of your discussion skills, you are nothing but a troll.

I won't feed trolls.

You're close that point too. Has nothing to do with being a pussy. Has everything to do with you not presenting any argument above "I know you are, but what am I".

When that is the limit of your discussion skills, you are nothing but a troll.

I won't feed trolls.

LOLOL

Do it. You think I care? Prove to everyone here that I'm right when I call you an ignorant pussy who's utterly incapable of showing even one "mule" who dropped off ballots more than once.

5 states...

54,000 mules...

4 million minutes of video...

25,000,000 gigabytes of cellphone data...

ZERO people caught on video dropping off ballots more than once.​

And here's why...

LOLOL

Do it. You think I care? Prove to everyone here that I'm right when I call you an ignorant pussy who's utterly incapable of showing even one "mule" who dropped off ballots more than once.

5 states...​
54,000 mules...​
4 million minutes of video...​
25,000,000 gigabytes of cellphone data...​
ZERO people caught on video dropping off ballots more than once.​

And here's why...

I have proved you wrong multiple times. Yet you keep on with the same lies.

I have proved you wrong multiple times. Yet you keep on with the same lies.

Lying by making believe that is part of being the ignorant pussy you are.

Watch this...

Post video of even one "mule" dropping off ballots more than once.

Actually, don't bother watching. You can't do that because there is no such video. Had there been, D'Souza would have put it in his movie. Had there been, TTV would have shown it in court instead of telling a judge they have "no evidence" to back their bullshit.

You know this even though you lack the testicular fortitude to admit it. I know it. Everybody here knows it. Now go cower again, ya ignorant pussy.

He, Lastamender , is promising it will all be exposed in 3-4 Explosive weeks.

LOLLLLOLLL

Fulton County 2020 election problems, now confirmed, challenge media fact-checkers​

Read it asshole. The fact checkers are lying.

Fulton County 2020 election problems, now confirmed, challenge media fact-checkers​

Read it asshole. The fact checkers are lying.
Screenshot 2024-05-11 at 11.00.29 AM.png

So once again, NO FRAUD.

Trump LOST.
He will LOSE again, and AGAIN you will cry Fraud.

Why are you ignoring the fact over 300,000 ballot images are missing? That alone disqualifies any winner because there is no way to find out who actually won. You lose. Fraud.
Your Article from Post #731, justthenews.com doesn't mention anything about 300,000 ballot images missing.
But your article does say this........
Screenshot 2024-05-11 at 11.26.46 AM.png

This is why you constantly FAIL to give any factual proof.
You don't have any, just fake claims.
It's sad really.
It's really sad.

Your Article from Post #731, justthenews.com doesn't mention anything about 300,000 ballot images missing.
But your article does say this........
View attachment 945287

This is why you constantly FAIL to give any factual proof.
You don't have any, just fake claims.
It's sad really.
It's really sad.
Got a date for that bullshit quote? Also I do not care if those missing ballot images are mentioned. They are now a fact. Fulton county does not have them. That makes that election null and void.

Bullshit quote?

Everything I posted is from the link YOU provided.
So I guess now you are calling your own links BullShit. Well Done BullShitter.
I do not give a shit. The fact is the GA. election was was a joke there is no way to declare a winner, and NOW it has been proven. Period.

I do not give a shit. The fact is the GA. election was was a joke there is no way to declare a winner, and NOW it has been proven. Period.
Whatever you say has been proven, which you can't show, still constitutes NO FRAUD, says the Election Officials.

Forum List

Back