2000 year old roman dildo found on Hadrians Wall

I guess we'll have to defer to you, as the only “expert” among us with regard to makes a comfortable dildo for use by men. I don't think any of the rest of us would know anything about that, though I don't think anyone is surprised that you would.
Why do you assume it was used by men ?

Why do you assume it was used by men ?

I don't even assume that it was a sex toy, as your “experts” claim.

But given that you nominally represent as a man, and given the degree of interest and excitement that you seem to be expressing over the possibility that this was an ancient sex toy, I have to assume that you are thinking of how you would use it yourself, if you could.

But given that you nominally represent as a man, and given the degree of interest and excitement that you seem to be expressing over the possibility that this was an ancient sex toy, I have to assume that you are thinking of how you would use it yourself, if you could.
Wow, what did Tommy do to you?

Wow, what did Tommy do to you?

eaf2eb3c01241db66fae1631abcad5b7.gif

There has been a lot of interest in the thread after it was cleaned ip.
This was in use in biblical times but I dont think they got a mention in the good book.

Again, it's difficult to imagine what could have been “cleaned up” out of this thread that could have been as fucked up as what is left in it.
What is fucked up ? Its an historical find.. Worth a mention. You were obviously interested enough to dip im Dildo is in the thread title and you could have ignored the thread.

What is fucked up ? Its an historical find.. Worth a mention. You were obviously interested enough to dip im [sic] Dildo is in the thread title and you could have ignored the thread.

Yes, a historical find of some small, mundane object.

The conclusion that the object is a sex toy, and your obvious excitement over this conclusion, tells us much more about you, and about your dubious source, than it tells us about the object itself.

Well Bob if you were academically gifted ,or even applied yourself in school, you would have a better job with better working conditions.

What is your profession, from which you look down on mine?

Yes, a historical find of some small, mundane object.

The conclusion that the object is a sex toy, and your obvious excitement over this conclusion, tells us much more about you, and about your dubious source, than it tells us about the object itself.

What is your profession, from which you look down on mine?
And here you are. For some reason lol.

Bob, question: Is there really a suit of armor belonging to Henry VIII in the Tower that has some strange codpiece sticking out in front? I don't know if the photo I saw was photoshopped.

I had no idea that there were so many people here with advanced knowledge of Roman-era society. The speed and puissance with which you dismiss the findings of a doctorate-holding Senior Lecturer in Archaeology at Newcastle is truly stunning to behold.

Forum List

Back