2012: Huge mosque built in TN despite protests; 2015: Muslim terror attack in TN. Shocker.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Tennessee Mosque opens after years of controversy - NY Daily News

REMEMBER THIS^^^^^^

Lefties called Tennesseans racist rednecks for not wanting an Islamic mosque in their home town. That was 2012.

Now? Crazy Muslim (oxymoron. ..they all the same) goes on killing spree despite living in a wonderful suburb.

THIS is why we dont want them here. We have enough of our own problems than to need to import batshit crazy Muslims to make it worse.

Just a sidebar: The number of mosques in the U.S. have increased 74% since 2000 to 2012. No data on the last 2 years. Please resume your normal activities.

REMEMBER THIS^^^^^^

Lefties called Tennesseans racist rednecks for not wanting an Islamic mosque in their home town. That was 2012.

Now? Crazy Muslim (oxymoron. ..they all the same) goes on killing spree despite living in a wonderful suburb.

THIS is why we dont want them here. We have enough of our own problems than to need to import batshit crazy Muslims to make it worse.

Another moron posting on what he knows nothing about.

Murfreesboro is nowhere near Chattanooga. There are three Tennesssees, and Chattanooga is in the East one. Murfreesboro is the Central one. And nobody from Chattanooga is gonna drive all the way the fuck out to Murfreesboro to attend mosque. Chattanooga's got their own.

Not that that has jack squat to do with a shooting or religion anyway.
Not to mention this moronic theory that somehow Muslims come from mosques, like babies come from the Stork.

Well I told ya we shouldn't have let the Catholic church into North Carolina. Once we did that we got Eric Rudolph.

Fucking idiot.

Chattanoogans Give Zero Fucks About New Mosque

Last edited:

REMEMBER THIS^^^^^^

Murfreesboro is nowhere near Chattanooga. There are three Tennesssees, and Chattanooga is in the East one. Murfreesboro is the Central one. And nobody from Chattanooga is gonna drive all the way the fuck out to Murfreesboro to attend mosque. Chattanooga's got their own.

Not to mention this moronic theory that somehow Muslims come from mosques, like babies come from the Stork.

Well I told ya we shouldn't have let the Catholic church into North Carolina. Once we did that we got Eric Rudolph.

Fucking idiot.

Or more simply put....one has nothing to do with the other.

REMEMBER THIS^^^^^^

Fucking idiot.

ISIS is in the middle East yet they have followers in the US, like you!

REMEMBER THIS^^^^^^

Fucking idiot.

Just like being poor has nothing to do with crime, right?

REMEMBER THIS^^^^^^

Fucking idiot.

Poor isnt a building or religion. You must be like those guys that thought water contained evil spirits back in europe where they were afraid to bathe.

And there have been Christian churches built in TN and Christian murders. Bucs90 is giving you all a fallacy of coincidence not causation.

REMEMBER THIS^^^^^^

Fucking idiot.

Poor isnt a building or religion. You must be like those guys that thought water contained evil spirits back in europe where they were afraid to bathe.
You wouldn't know how to bathe retard.

REMEMBER THIS^^^^^^

Fucking idiot.

You wouldn't know how to bathe retard.
Of course I would. We were never afraid of water like europeans were.

Lefties used to bend over backwards to justify the radical attacks on recruitment centers during the Vietnam War. As a matter of fact Barry Hussein's political mentor Bill Ayers is an unapologetic domestic terrorist.

While I can understand some of your anger, it's absolutely stupid and immature of you to assume all Muslims are the same.

As we let them in, they bring their culture with them......................and for many their culture is incompatible to ours................which is why the middle east is quick sand to all who enter the sand box........................

Americans are Naive.............and lack the understanding of the fundamental differences between these opposing cultures................While you see isolated incidents now, it will eventually increase as they push their beliefs to the extreme.................

They must respect our way and our culture...............if they don't respect us then they have no reason to be here................They will push this BS just like they have done in Europe up to the point that even countries like France are already throwing them out...................

Those seeking escape from the violence in Libya gathered on boats and went to the open arms of Europe.............and in one trip they found a non believer,...........of my god, seeking asylum as well.........................They THREW HIM AND HIS FAMILY OVERBOARD FOR BEING A CHRISTIAN....................

How can we allow those types in..............it is utter STUPIDITY.

After reading bucs's foolishness, I came across this bit.

Are you saying that storks come from babies? Because mosques do come from Muslims.

While I can understand some of your anger, it's absolutely stupid and immature of you to assume all Muslims are the same.
How's diversity working out for Europe.......................

Great in Sweden and Norway.........if you want your women and girls to be Gang raped by Muslim immigrants............

I don't think anyone feels all Muslims are the same, there is a faction that is radical and are behind terrorism. My husband and I know a Muslim couple and they will be the first to say the radical ones need to be stopped. All of or the majority of peaceful Muslims need to stand and say the same, until they do they will be viewed with suspicion

Last edited:
How's diversity working out for Europe.......................

Great in Sweden and Norway.........if you want your women and girls to be Gang raped by Muslim immigrants............

Not all Muslims.

My doctor's Muslim, as well as a coworker that's a CNA and one that's a nurse.

It is downright idiocy to assume ALL Muslims are the same. Just stop.

Forum List

Back