2012: Huge mosque built in TN despite protests; 2015: Muslim terror attack in TN. Shocker.

jihad-map-22.jpg

1422508019763.jpg

594-terror-camp-450.png

22 Islamic Terrorist Training Camps Revealed inside United States -

While I can understand some of your anger, it's absolutely stupid and immature of you to assume all Muslims are the same.
How's diversity working out for Europe.......................

Great in Sweden and Norway.........if you want your women and girls to be Gang raped by Muslim immigrants............

Not all Muslims.

My doctor's Muslim, as well as a coworker that's a CNA and one that's a nurse.

It is downright idiocy to assume ALL Muslims are the same. Just stop.
Muslims from some parts of the world have a different mindset than others.........I'm referring mainly those coming from the Middle East Region.............
It doesn't mean that they are all bad................but we had damned better LIMIT THEM COMING HERE............

I posted the Islamic communities in above post.............The money man for places like Islamberg come from Pakistan and a suspected Terrorist leader.........Some of their people who moved from this site have been nabbed by the FBI in planned Terrorist attacks............

They train military attacks at these sites....................and follow the Radical Cleric from overseas...........We don't need this.

I don't know the exact number of Muslims there are in the world, or how many of extremist/peaceful. I do know that there are many, many peaceful, well-meaning Muslims out there. To try and paint all Muslims as evil based on the actions of some is like trying to paint all Christians evil based on the actions of some. As with those 'Muslims' that are bad, so too are there 'Christians' that are bad.

Muslims from some parts of the world have a different mindset than others.........I'm referring mainly those coming from the Middle East Region.............
It doesn't mean that they are all bad................but we had damned better LIMIT THEM COMING HERE............

I posted the Islamic communities in above post.............The money man for places like Islamberg come from Pakistan and a suspected Terrorist leader.........Some of their people who moved from this site have been nabbed by the FBI in planned Terrorist attacks............

They train military attacks at these sites....................and follow the Radical Cleric from overseas...........We don't need this.

I advocate strong support for the 2nd Amendment and anti-Sharia laws, Separation of Church and State.

And there have been Christian churches built in TN and Christian murders. Bucs90 is giving you all a fallacy of coincidence not causation.
How many Christians have attacked US servicemen in Chattanooga this year, you idiot?
Another fallacy, this one of an implied derivative analogy, when in fact Ernie S. should be first proving that not one Christian in Chattanooga has attacked any military person. Ernie can't prove that. Your type of cultural mccarthyism is not welcome in America.

That's why he is here: for grins and giggles only. :lol:

I advocate strong support for the 2nd Amendment and anti-Sharia laws, Separation of Church and State.
I agree with that..................and will add more stringent IMMIGRATION RULES while the world is in a fight with Radical Islam.............

And Limit the number allowed by a Great Degree..........Better safe than sorry............

And my point on what is happening in Europe Stands............where they slowly moved to Sharia there.............and now are actually being forced to reverse course and throw out some that were originally invited in...............

Not all fall in that group...........but we dang sure need to SCREEN the living hell out of those coming here.

I don't know the exact number of Muslims there are in the world, or how many of extremist/peaceful. I do know that there are many, many peaceful, well-meaning Muslims out there. To try and paint all Muslims as evil based on the actions of some is like trying to paint all Christians evil based on the actions of some. As with those 'Muslims' that are bad, so too are there 'Christians' that are bad.

I'm sure you won't. Continue to pretend that Christians somehow are complicit in jihad, lol.

Over 42 million Muslims support Islamic State 1.5 million in UK

I also support strict immigration laws. My great grand-daddy came here from Spain. Why is it so difficult to come here legally?

Those absolute idiots in Europe caved in allowing Sharia Law there. They can suck it.

I also support strict immigration laws. My great grand-daddy came here from Spain. Why is it so difficult to come here legally?

Those absolute idiots in Europe caved in allowing Sharia Law there. They can suck it.
What should we do about places like Islamberg..................

Strong enforcement of separation of church and state will work wonders for religious terrorism.

I've never heard about it before now.

Would have to know exactly what it is and what's going on there, devoid of the opinions of both the Right and the Left.

Are Muslims actually training for war in Islamburg?

Siege?
How about breaking them up and FULLY investigate Muslims of America..........If sufficient evidence is found to label them a terror supporting org............Then SEIZE the compounds, seize their funds...............and outlaw their existence here..............

The Muslims of America are a Terror supporting front..............and run many of these posted.................
And some members have attempted direct terror attacks in this country..............

Take them down..............

Beautiful 1 bedroom apartment for rent, near beach. NO DOGS.

Stunning 2 bedroom condo for rent, next to river. NO DOGS.

Gorgeous 3 bedroom home for rent, wonderful mountain views. NO DOGS.

Ask any person renting any property why they will not allow dogs, they all say the same thing: BAD experiences with dog owners i.e. damages to the property, vicious animals not locked up, too much noice, lots and LOTS of money to repair said damages that the deposit did not cover.

So, people with good dogs are punished due to bad dog owners.

Same concept with muslims. The good are being buried under the bad because the bad are just batshit crazy with their fucking jihad and people wind up dying.

Shit happens.

Forum List

Back