2012 Presidential Debate - Third and Final Debate

And The Winner Is..

• "Mitt Romneh won, yuo only think it was Obummer becuase deh moderater was bias!"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Come on Obama.....

Stop attacking Romney and show you are the leader of the free world

He has to stay on top of Romney's nonsense. That was his mistake in the first debate, letting Romney get away with lying about his positions.

What lies...?

You know... the inevitable election year moderating of the message that the republicans HAVE to do to stay in national races once their convention ends.

You have to admit, Mitt isn't as smooth as some at this task.

Come on Obama.....

Wow.. you agreed with Romney on something (attacking Romney isn't going to get it done).

Actually, in substance, Obama has agreed with just about everything Romney has said although Obama keeps trying to mischaracterize Romney's positions. He might be trying to land a position in the Romney State Department.

lol

Come on Obama.....

Wow.. you agreed with Romney on something (attacking Romney isn't going to get it done).

Actually, in substance, Obama has agreed with just about everything Romney has said although Obama keeps trying to mischaracterize Romney's positions. He might be trying to land a position in the Romney State Department.

POTUS quotes Romney and Mittens just says: "wasn't me..."

What an asshole.

Thank God he'll never be President.

Romney is starting to take it! He got the fact that the strong economy is necessary for a strong foreign policy! Economy, economy, ECONOMY!

Obama is starting to back off and look like he did in the first debate. Anyone notice that?

He has to stay on top of Romney's nonsense. That was his mistake in the first debate, letting Romney get away with lying about his positions.

Obama needs to show that he is the only one in the room that understands the situation in the middle east. Spending time attacking Romney is not doing that

Let Romney screw up and then jump on him

I don't see Obama attacking him, he is setting the record straight. Obama can't allow Romney to define him.

This debate sucks

Obama needs to dazzle with "I am the leader of the free world and here is how we do things"

They both look clueless

What lies...?

You know... the inevitable election year moderating of the message the republicans HAVE to do to stay in national races once their convention ends.

You have to admit, Mitt isn't as smooth as some at this task.

I have followed Romney for 5 years now... his positions have NOT changed.

Obama has been all over the place, and he has lied to us on what happened in Libya.

Im sorry, but Obama has earned my distrust.

Does Obama have his standard stump speech on a teleprompter? All he says is the same old crap.

Forum List

Back