2012; The Great Rip Off- A stolen election

[

President "Operation Wetback" Eisenhower?

Do you get all your history from Daily Kos?

Do you get yours from "Toon Hall"?

The operation you speak of was specifically implemented because a lot of aliens had been brought in during WWII as cheap labor under the Bracero program and refused to leave after the war ended.

Yes and they're back in this time as the Democrat base, and they refuse to leave.

Bring Back Wetback

Whichever side you're on, the elections are over. The poll workers, observers, and judges are all agreed, nothing to see here, move along.

Obama's the Prez now, again. You must learn to deal with that. You'll get through the next 4 years just fine.

I am informed that a stitistical analysis of the voting patterns for every distict that uses electronic voting machines shows a statistically significant pattern of votes being changed.

And that data included every machine in every district in every election since 2002!

I believe that our elections can no longer be trusted BECAUSE of the introduction of those machines.

I do not know if either party controls the majority of them, (the research seems to think the benefits are going to the GOP) but who controls them almost doesn't matter to me.

What matters is the fact that they negate democracy entirely regardless of who is manipulating the count.

We lost because of your type of messaging, not because of voter fraud.

You continue this for four years, and the GOP will lose by 60 to 40.

The day of Angry Whitemenistan Nation is over.
Are you LYING, are you BLIND, or are you actually THIS FUCKING STUPID?!

Jake, as you are one of the sane Republicans on this board, I commend your attempts to bring this party back to sanity. We have had some excellant Republican Governors in Oregon. To see the party that gave us those governors taken over by a bunch of wingnut ideologues, and frauds like Sizemore, is a deep disappointment.

The GOP can either move into the 21st century, or it can go the way of the Whigs. And be replaced by a political party that acknowledges reality and whose policies reflect sanity.

Jake is as much a Republican as I am the king of Siam!

They will be in big trouble if they do examine all the machines.

the fraud would turn up on the other side.

I am a true blue red blooded GOP.

Jarlaxle is nothing but wannabee trash being swept into the gutter.

We lost because of your type of messaging, not because of voter fraud.

You continue this for four years, and the GOP will lose by 60 to 40.

The day of Angry Whitemenistan Nation is over.

Jake, as you are one of the sane Republicans on this board, I commend your attempts to bring this party back to sanity. We have had some excellant Republican Governors in Oregon. To see the party that gave us those governors taken over by a bunch of wingnut ideologues, and frauds like Sizemore, is a deep disappointment.

The GOP can either move into the 21st century, or it can go the way of the Whigs. And be replaced by a political party that acknowledges reality and whose policies reflect sanity.

Jake is as much a Republican as I am the king of Siam!

I am true blue Republican, Jarlaxle is simply a far right wack, a wannabee, but really is a never canbee.

You are a libertarian? You are not a real con, that's for your sure, or you would support American values.

I read in an international newspaper before the election, that according to local state surveys Obama was going to win. I would recommend get information from different sources and you will find a different point of view...

• Thanks
Reactions: del
As a result of Tuesday's presidential election, several reports are coming in of voter fraud by the Democratic Party, particularly in key states such as Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida where in St. Lucie County, the unofficial vote count showed 175,554 registered voters but 247,713 vote cards were cast coming to 141.10% .

141% voter turn out?? ROFLMAO

Voter fraud, illegal activities reported in several states - Atlanta Paulding County Republican | Examiner.com

So you are saying that something like 75,000 people voted illegally in St. Lucie County? You are an idiot to even entertain such nonsense. You might have something like a believable report if it was reported that a dozen or so people voted incorrectly.

This is one of the constants in the minds of the newGOPer. Nothing is beyond the pale. You people are so fucked up it is astonishing. You are all mentally ill and need to seek help. The fact that you accept such shear bullshit as fact proves it.

Report: Romney Got No Votes in 59 Philadelphia Voting Districts

Report: Romney Got No Votes in 59 Philadelphia Voting Districts

0 votes??????????????

Romney really sucked. What can we say? Many of those precincts chalked up no votes for McCain either. The Republicans have written off large segments of the population and the results are showing at the polls. Hell, even millionaires voted for Obama! The thing is, this is just a preview of '14, if the they don't get off their butts and start bargaining in good faith. You want some voice or no voice? Your choice.

Shhhhh. Lady Gunslinger, please continue. :razz:

regardless of the election being dishonest we are stuck now for 4 more years and it will be a nightmere. We can thank all the weak minded voters again who just can't mentally grasp the reality of things. Unfortunately we have Hispanics, Muslims, and a ton of foreigners that vote in our country now also. and alot of American people who just don't get it.
Foreigners should not even be allowed in our country much less vote. America is no longer what it once was and now that we have the Muslim in the white house along with his coherts, it will get worse.

Forum List

Back