2012; The Great Rip Off- A stolen election

anim_5c63410f-4144-78f4-198f-fc33f44539c6.gif

2012; The Great Rip Off- A stolen election

No, it wasn't stolen, but NaziCons tried like hell. However, their dirty tricks and voter suppression tactics were not successful - like they were against Gore and Kerry.

I didn't lose shit and you didn't win shit, unless being the lefts equivalent of LGS is a prize, congrats.... :thup:....Back to the topic, 16,000 votes to 0 is even raising eyebrows at the NY Times and LA Times, but not with brain surgeons like yourself.....:cool:

Actually I havent finished collecting my payoffs yet.

No it doesn't. The reason was explained early on while you were still sleeping off last night's binge.

Your explanation and $9.99 will get you a month of birth control..... :thup:

Your sense of "humor" was about as effective as your candidate's campaign.

Look dumbass; 59 voting precincts equals 3.5% of the voting precincts in Philly. Given the minority population in our major cities and the lack of population distribution in minority areas, I'm surprised it wasn't a greater percentage actually.

losers always act that way....

yeah..."my team". I spent a good portion of my life after my first retirement working in politics for the democratic majority office of a northeastern state legislature. Democrats ARE my team. My dad was a democratic state legislator in Illinois when Adlai Stevenson was governor... Democrats have always been my team. Sometime we win, sometime we lose... but that doesn't make me change my team loyalty. Sorry that is tough for you to understand.... maybe you're a bit wet behind the ears, still.

In other words, your dumbass was indoctrinated the day you were born... :rofl:

from your loser's perspective, I can see how you might feel that way....

if you want to think I am a dumbass, that is fine with me... I scoff at you. :lol:

Hold your breath waiting for Obama to pay yo gas and mo'gage..... :thup:

No it doesn't. The reason was explained early on while you were still sleeping off last night's binge.

Look dumbass; 59 voting precincts equals 3.5% of the voting precincts in Philly. Given the minority population in our major cities and the lack of population distribution in minority areas, I'm surprised it wasn't a greater percentage actually.

"My" candidate?, nigga pleez, both candidates were train wrecks, yoyo....

A greater percentage than 100%?......:rofl:

"My" candidate?, nigga pleez, both candidates were train wrecks, yoyo....

A greater percentage than 100%?......:rofl:

Yes, your candidate lost. Feel free to do some research on your own; I don't have the inkling to explain elections to you. G'night.

Michigan only "requests" voter ID...it's not required. I was asked to show mine. Obama won because of the majority in the Detroit area voted for him....i heard that area never asks for ID. Doesn't surprise me. If you looked at Michigan's map on election night, almost the entire state was red, with a big blotch of blue all around Detroit!

Um, yeah, that's actually how most of the country looks.

The rural areas of few people vote for Romney, and in the urban areas where people actually live, they vote for Obama.

About a year ago you lefties were railing against the Electoral College. Obviously it worked to your advantage. What say you now?

A year ago, I was trying to get the GOP to nominate anyone but the Mormon, and you guys still managed to fuck that one up.

(Hey, you know that 2 million folks who voted for McCain but didnt' vote for Romney. I'm one of them!)

To the point, I've always thought the Electoral College is a bad idea. I even think the GOP should make getting rid of it a key policy point.

Doesn't take away from the fact you take these rural counties and say, "Hey, the map is mostly red, why did Romney lose!" Because the few spots of Blue is where most of thepeople live...

Duuuuuuhhhhh....

In 08, McCain got blanked in 57 precincts. Bush (not sure if it was 00 or 04) got blanked in 4 precincts. Some precincts have 633 voters or about the size of a senior class in a medium sized high school.

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes - Philly.com

This is something that needs to be thoroughly investigated. If it is found obama won through fraud, all involved should stand in front of a firing squad. Our elections are too important to have any doubt of their validity.

Spot on. Vote fraud of any kind should be punished by public beheading.

Look at all the folks Jindall is describing above in the GOP that have to go.

There was no "rampant voter fraud."

Those who publish libel must be prosecuted, convicted, and fined. Free speech does not cover deliberate libel.

Are you LYING, are you BLIND, or are you actually THIS FUCKING STUPID?!

In other words, your dumbass was indoctrinated the day you were born... :rofl:

from your loser's perspective, I can see how you might feel that way....

if you want to think I am a dumbass, that is fine with me... I scoff at you. :lol:

Hold your breath waiting for Obama to pay yo gas and mo'gage..... :thup:

I live in Mexico. I have oodles of money in the bank... I have a navy retirement... I have another public utility retirement... I have social security... my home here is all paid for... and gas in Mexico is dirt cheap. The only worry I have in the world is whether or not I remembered to turn the pool heater on or not. You bozos can fuck up America to your heart's content. I'm gonna be just fine right where I am. I do like coming to visit now and then, so please see if you can keep the airports open and the really good restaurants operating for when I do.

Don't you libtards understand? They have never heard an answer to the question about why libtards are against photo ID requirements. Never once.

I can. Why are photo ID's so necessary all of a sudden?? Based on what?? Too many ineligibles voting?? Any stats on that?? Has it been proven?? What is the reason??

We lost because of your type of messaging, not because of voter fraud.

You continue this for four years, and the GOP will lose by 60 to 40.

The day of Angry Whitemenistan Nation is over.

Those who publish libel must be prosecuted, convicted, and fined. Free speech does not cover deliberate libel.

Don't you libtards understand? They have never heard an answer to the question about why libtards are against photo ID requirements. Never once.

I can. Why are photo ID's so necessary all of a sudden?? Based on what?? Too many ineligibles voting?? Any stats on that?? Has it been proven?? What is the reason??

I think the point is once somebody votes nothing can be proved or changed.

The key is making sure everyone eligible gets only one vote.

I know that is a novel concept to a lib....but there you have it.

We lost because of your type of messaging, not because of voter fraud.

You continue this for four years, and the GOP will lose by 60 to 40.

The day of Angry Whitemenistan Nation is over.

Being angry and obstinate did wonders for the Democratic Party......so I don't see your point.

Oranges and apples, mud.

We can't campaign as we did historically because now white males make up less than 1/3rd of the voting electorate.

To that I would ask why purchase a HDTV, why not continue to bleed patient with leeches, why use a car when our founders walked and rode horses?

We found a better way.

One Wo(man), one vote is our system. We have the tech to make sure the system is as sterile as possible. It is a better way. Why not use it.

We need a do-over election, this time with poll watcher from the UN stationed in all Democrat cities

Forum List

Back