2012; The Great Rip Off- A stolen election

So was there voter fraud in Philly or not? Or does it not matter to you because Obama won?

If there was...prove it.

Both sides played by the same rules....your side simply lost badly and you should learn to accept your shortcomings.

I didn't lose shit and you didn't win shit, unless being the lefts equivalent of LGS is a prize, congrats.... :thup:....Back to the topic, 16,000 votes to 0 is even raising eyebrows at the NY Times and LA Times, but not with brain surgeons like yourself.....:cool:

Actually I havent finished collecting my payoffs yet.

No it doesn't. The reason was explained early on while you were still sleeping off last night's binge.

The newspapers are laughing at you, mutton head.

I'm laughing at all you idiots that think you won or lost something ......:thup:

You voted for Romney, not me, fool.... :rofl:

Romney???? WTF??????

I have no idea who YOU voted for, but I voted for the guy who won reelection to the Presidency of the United States. I am a democrat. politics is a team sport. my team won. if you are on any other team, your team lost.
When your team wins in politics, it makes you chuckle at the poor bastards who are on the other team.

Absolutely stunned by the wackiness of my far right brethren and sistren: morons and -ettes.

Night all.

If there was...prove it.

Both sides played by the same rules....your side simply lost badly and you should learn to accept your shortcomings.

I didn't lose shit and you didn't win shit, unless being the lefts equivalent of LGS is a prize, congrats.... :thup:....Back to the topic, 16,000 votes to 0 is even raising eyebrows at the NY Times and LA Times, but not with brain surgeons like yourself.....:cool:

Actually I havent finished collecting my payoffs yet.

No it doesn't. The reason was explained early on while you were still sleeping off last night's binge.

Your explanation and $9.99 will get you a month of birth control..... :thup:

The newspapers are laughing at you, mutton head.

I'm laughing at all you idiots that think you won or lost something ......:thup:

Romney???? WTF??????

I have no idea who YOU voted for, but I voted for the guy who won reelection to the Presidency of the United States. I am a democrat. politics is a team sport. my team won. if you are on any other team, your team lost.
When your team wins in politics, it makes you chuckle at the poor bastards who are on the other team.

Your "team"? :rofl:

Your QB just threw you a buddy pass over the middle, you have 4 broken ribs, your team is down 42-0 and you haven't gotten a 1st down the whole game.

The QB for the other team sucks too, so I didn't support either one, but good job supporting your shitty team chucklehead...... :thup:

One week.

Only 207 more to go. You can do it, nutters.

The definition of liberal.

As long as it benefits them they don't care what crimes are committed.

So that makes liberals who think this is funny facilitators to governmental corruption.....sort of accessories after the fact.

I wonder how they'll react when they become victims.

The definition of liberal? What are you going on about?

If I didn't know better, I would think you are believing this voter fraud crap.
Liberal...What you are.

Romney???? WTF??????

Your QB just threw you a buddy pass over the middle, you have 4 broken ribs, your team is down 42-0 and you haven't gotten a 1st down the whole game.

The QB for the other team sucks too, so I didn't support either one, but good job supporting your shitty team chucklehead...... :thup:

losers always act that way....

yeah..."my team". I spent a good portion of my life after my first retirement working in politics for the democratic majority office of a northeastern state legislature. Democrats ARE my team. My dad was a democratic state legislator in Illinois when Adlai Stevenson was governor... Democrats have always been my team. Sometime we win, sometime we lose... but that doesn't make me change my team loyalty. Sorry that is tough for you to understand.... maybe you're a bit wet behind the ears, still.

Michigan only "requests" voter ID...it's not required. I was asked to show mine. Obama won because of the majority in the Detroit area voted for him....i heard that area never asks for ID. Doesn't surprise me. If you looked at Michigan's map on election night, almost the entire state was red, with a big blotch of blue all around Detroit!

Um, yeah, that's actually how most of the country looks.

The rural areas of few people vote for Romney, and in the urban areas where people actually live, they vote for Obama.

About a year ago you lefties were railing against the Electoral College. Obviously it worked to your advantage. What say you now?

Michigan only "requests" voter ID...it's not required. I was asked to show mine. Obama won because of the majority in the Detroit area voted for him....i heard that area never asks for ID. Doesn't surprise me. If you looked at Michigan's map on election night, almost the entire state was red, with a big blotch of blue all around Detroit!

The rural areas of few people vote for Romney, and in the urban areas where people actually live, they vote for Obama.

About a year ago you lefties were railing against the Electoral College. Obviously it worked to your advantage. What say you now?

I was?

Romney???? WTF??????

yeah..."my team". I spent a good portion of my life after my first retirement working in politics for the democratic majority office of a northeastern state legislature. Democrats ARE my team. My dad was a democratic state legislator in Illinois when Adlai Stevenson was governor... Democrats have always been my team. Sometime we win, sometime we lose... but that doesn't make me change my team loyalty. Sorry that is tough for you to understand.... maybe you're a bit wet behind the ears, still.

In other words, your dumbass was indoctrinated the day you were born... :rofl:

Bert.gif

Those are some huge mammaries!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3YiPC91QUk]Guards! Make sure the Prince doesn't leave this room ... - YouTube[/ame]

actually... I never thought it made any sense to bitch about the electoral college... but I am not entirely sure how you can say it "worked to our advantage" this time.... Obama won the popular vote by several million votes... unlike Dubya who did not get as many popular votes as Gore did. By my calculations, Obama would win this one, with or without an electoral college. suck on that. :)

In other words, your dumbass was indoctrinated the day you were born... :rofl:

from your loser's perspective, I can see how you might feel that way....

if you want to think I am a dumbass, that is fine with me... I scoff at you. :lol:

Forum List

Back