2012; The Great Rip Off- A stolen election

We debated this issue ad nauseum but I've yet to hear one good reason why it's so difficult to have to present I.D. Save the poor angle. They made it to the polls they can make it to the "I.D. office" so to speak.

This is just so much smoke to cover up the fact you don't have a shred of evidence it is necessary.

And you are setting a benchmark to be used against you some day.

You desperately want more government interference between you and your constitutional rights. We get it.

Just don't try to force it on the rest of us for no good reason.

I'll tell you why and it applies to BOTH sides of the aisle.

It's a way that enables an election can be stolen if need be. Save the "there's no fraud mantra".

If you believe that I have two tunnels to sell you in NYC. One is a bit water-logged but will be open tomorrow.

No one has ever said there is no fraud. This is a lie made up by people like you to once again conceal the fact you have no evidence Voter ID will solve anything.

No one has ever shown a case of fraud which could only have been prevented or caught by Voter ID.

Some dead guy voted? Properly maintain voter registration rolls and you won't have that problem.

Someone voted in two places? So they had to show their ID twice. That was helpful!

Someone committed absentee ballot fraud? Gee, if only they were required to show their ID to the mailman!

Illegal aliens voting? How many, and how did they get registered to vote? Fix that!

There is nothing new added to the voting landscape which hasn't been there for the more than two centuries we have been voting without Voter ID.

Lots of words, lots of babble, lots of blame, lots of excuses and no reason why it's so hard to reach into your wallet or purse and prove who you are...

The rest of you idiots who keep saying it's partisan, no one ever said that only Libs or Dems or minorities have to have I.D.

The way you morons frame it sounds like you have no issue with identity theft either. Hey g5000, lend me your credit card and don't complain that when I use it.... the store should have asked for I.D.

You advocate properly maintaining voter rolls. Good. Until they do, then you should have no problem presenting I.D. in the meantime.

You libs are actually comical on this issue. You prove what I posted earlier today. It's an utter waste trying to reason with an ideologue. You can't give one sound reason aside from platitudes why it's such a monumental task to be able to prove who you are.

But let just one of you be defrauded in any way in which I.D. could have prevented it and you'll be the first to whine that why wasn't the culprit asked for I.D. One of the most importantnt duties let alone rights is for a person to be able to vote and yet you have issues with verifying that the person who does vote is in reality that person.

It's just too much trouble to spend 30 seconds presenting identification. What 's it do... take away from your time on the hand-out line?

Last edited:
I told a friend recently that I worked with the Romney campaign and saw the numbers here in North Carolina, DAILY.. We should have won this state easily by 8 to 9 points. Something stanks in leftist town.. Great article this morning by The American Thinker, and they're correct.. Something doesn't add up.. As to Colonel West and his fight, KEEP ON KEEPIN ON.. Fight the good fight!

Articles: Was the 2012 Election Stolen?

I'm in agreement with AT. Any time you allow a moraless shithole like liberalism to dictate NO ID'S in an election, you're inviting corruption. We ALL know libruls would steal, lie, cheat.. hell, they'd sell their own grandmother if it meant retaining power.. THIS SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLOWED TO HAPPEN, PERIOD. Now we have signs of MAJOR voter fraud all over the country.

You knew this post was going to be bullshit when it started out with LGS claiming she has a friend.

I told a friend recently that I worked with the Romney campaign and saw the numbers here in North Carolina, DAILY.. We should have won this state easily by 8 to 9 points. Something stanks in leftist town.. Great article this morning by The American Thinker, and they're correct.. Something doesn't add up.. As to Colonel West and his fight, KEEP ON KEEPIN ON.. Fight the good fight!

I'm in agreement with AT. Any time you allow a moraless shithole like liberalism to dictate NO ID'S in an election, you're inviting corruption. We ALL know libruls would steal, lie, cheat.. hell, they'd sell their own grandmother if it meant retaining power.. THIS SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLOWED TO HAPPEN, PERIOD. Now we have signs of MAJOR voter fraud all over the country.

Nothing was stolen. Shut the fuck up. You sound as looney as the Democrats who wailed about Bush "stealing" the election.

It is hard for me to believe that a state such as PA with a Republican run government votes for a Democrat president.

But it does not matter nothing will ever be done. We all could have been swindled like no other and there is no one who will do a thing.

No swindle in PA, Freewill. We lost, and we will keep losing until you wads on the far right get that you are wrong.

This is something that needs to be thoroughly investigated. If it is found obama won through fraud, all involved should stand in front of a firing squad. Our elections are too important to have any doubt of their validity.

Firing squad?

Perhaps we could make the punishment reciprocal to where you and LGS get the same treatment. You still in?

What? Your ready to accept a rigged election but would be willing to execute anyone that questions an election. You really trust politicians that much or are you afraid to see the results of an investigation.

No dunce. But if you are going to hurl accusations simply because you didn't enjoy the outcome....there should be a little of your skin in the game too. Man up.

Report: Romney Got No Votes in 59 Philadelphia Voting Districts

0 votes??????????????

59 voting districts equals 3.5% of the total number of voting districts in Philly alone.

"I have been shamed into honoring my bet by several honest liberals: "My President, the Honorable Mr. Barack Obama, reelected our 44th President...May he govern wisely for the next 4 years." 11/11/2012"
Music to my ears.

As I said; not all republicans are bad people. You are. I like to see bad people fail so this is particularly sweet.

So was there voter fraud in Philly or not? Or does it not matter to you because Obama won?

The GOP lost the election because

women voted for Obama 55 to 45

single women voted for Obama 66 to 34

Hispanics voted for Obama 70 to 30

blacks voted for Obama 95 to 5

Asians voted even higher for Obama

The GOP can no longer compete as a party representing primarily white male middle and working class far right values.

The SBOEs oversampled Democrats too I guess

0 votes??????????????

59 voting districts equals 3.5% of the total number of voting districts in Philly alone.

"I have been shamed into honoring my bet by several honest liberals: "My President, the Honorable Mr. Barack Obama, reelected our 44th President...May he govern wisely for the next 4 years." 11/11/2012"
Music to my ears.

As I said; not all republicans are bad people. You are. I like to see bad people fail so this is particularly sweet.

So was there voter fraud in Philly or not? Or does it not matter to you because Obama won?

If there was...prove it.

Both sides played by the same rules....your side simply lost badly and you should learn to accept your shortcomings.

It is hard for me to believe that a state such as PA with a Republican run government votes for a Democrat president.

But it does not matter nothing will ever be done. We all could have been swindled like no other and there is no one who will do a thing.

I think you underestimate your fellow citizens.

:eusa_boohoo:

Seeing posts like yours makes me giggle....

Nothing was stolen. Shut the fuck up. You sound as looney as the Democrats who wailed about Bush "stealing" the election.

You libs are amazing, You'll believe anything your candidates tell you as long as it comes with an abortion or free phone.

I don't know about Bush stealing his first election.. But I never saw the Supreme Court do something so sketchy as when they installed Bush without counting Florida's votes. That was just wrong. He still might have won...but how it was handled stunk up the election proccess.

PS ...I voted for the Shrub..so it isn't sour grapes.

Music to my ears.

If there was...prove it.

Both sides played by the same rules....your side simply lost badly and you should learn to accept your shortcomings.

I didn't lose shit and you didn't win shit, unless being the lefts equivalent of LGS is a prize, congrats.... :thup:....Back to the topic, 16,000 votes to 0 is even raising eyebrows at the NY Times and LA Times, but not with brain surgeons like yourself.....:cool:

Districts that are all black in poor and working class suburbs are voting 100% for Obama?

Really?

You mutton head.

Forum List

Back