2014 arctic sea ice thread!

May 16th, 12.736 km. -41,000 day to day melt.

2013 13.120km on the 16th
2012 13.147km on the 16th
2011 12.752km on the 16th
2010 13.010km on the 16th

2007 12.841

So we're about as low as it gets for this time of the year!

Last edited:
In a thread about the "BringBackOurGirls" hashtag, Matthew wrote:

Those are some ugly fucking girls. Who the fuck would pay money for them?

What the fuck does this have to do with this thread? Do you like being off topic, fool?

I stand by what I said as I wouldn't pay money for one. I don't need to pay money for sex as some fools have to do!!! ;)

Last edited:

Those are some ugly fucking girls. Who the fuck would pay money for them?

What the fuck does this have to do with this thread? Do you like being off topic, fool?

I stand by what I said as I wouldn't pay money for one. I don't need to pay money for sex as some fools have to do!!! ;)

I thought folks here should know who they're talking to.

I thought folks here should know who they're talking to.

You're talking to someone that has the morals not to lower his self to paying for sex.

Why the hell do people destroy my science threads?

Last edited:
So, you are just reporting on the seasonal change of the ice cap (watching paint dry) and not making some sort of statement that man is altering the climate and we are all doomed to a hot watery grave?

KWC, yes... This is what separates humans from humans. The wanting to find out more about our world. ;)

May 18th, 12.695 km, -19,000...The eastern portion of the arctic appears well below normal with greenland. So we're slowing.....Glad it is happening now instead of July ;)

Lowest in at least 1,450 years
Climate Graphics by Skeptical Science: Arctic sea ice extent over 1,450 years

Kinnard_2011_sea_ice.jpg

I am pretty sure we were lower 115-125 thousand years ago....

The question, why is it wrong to watch our planet? Is it somehow a crime?

Not according to photographic evidence.

3-subs-north-pole-1987.jpg

Not according to photographic evidence.

Yes, our self-proclaimed science expert actually is too 'effin stupid to know what a lead is.

Just enter it as exhibit 277,345 in the "deniers are dumb people" evidence pile.

No I know EXACTLY what a "lead" is. When was the last time there was a lead at the north pole?

C'mon admiral, you were supposedly in the Navy. When was it?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back