2015 Is Warmest Year On Record, NOAA and NASA Say

All right. By Executive Order, everyone must install light dimmers in their houses until this crisis is over.

They don't work on CFL's.

dimmable-cfl.jpg
74 bucks? Holy shit that is one expensive bulb that can dim.
Wrong $6.98 at Lowes.

2016 worst snowstorm in years

Not being very bright, most deniers think that global warming theory said it would never snow again, or never get cold anywhere.

That's just one reason why everyone laughs hard at deniers.
I don't deny anything. I simply don't give a fuck. Just like the "terrorists" taking an abandoned building hostage thread, I am only here to mock liberals.

Your welcome liberal

Not being very bright, most deniers think that global warming theory said it would never snow again, or never get cold anywhere.

Retard!

And then there is the storm recorded in 1969, Bangor Maine got 42 inches in one storm. In 1977/78, and 79 gave us some good ones too, 1979 one was a total of close to 28" within 24 hours.

The records go back as far as we have been recording. This is not new or unusual. It's normal, cyclical, earth behavior..

That's more or less right. It's well within normal variation. As far as "cyclical" goes, I think deniers have all convinced themselves that's a mandatory adjective if they want to be taken seriously by the educated. A magic word. Weather and the climate operates on numerous scales chaotically. Chaos is NOT cyclical.

I don't deny anything. I simply don't give a fuck. Just like the "terrorists" taking an abandoned building hostage thread, I am only here to mock liberals.

Your welcome liberal
You are welcome, felon.

Retard!

And then there is the storm recorded in 1969, Bangor Maine got 42 inches in one storm. In 1977/78, and 79 gave us some good ones too, 1979 one was a total of close to 28" within 24 hours.

The records go back as far as we have been recording. This is not new or unusual. It's normal, cyclical, earth behavior..

Cyclical. Kind of like the new degrees that Silly Billy is claiming. First, he claimed a degree in law enforcement, then a Phd in Atmospheric Physics, and a Certification in Meteorology. Waiting to see when he will get a Masters in Paleoclimatology. LOL

As far as this particular storm goes, unusually warm Atlantic Ocean temperatures pumped more moisture into it, increasing the snowfall. That part isn't in dispute.

What caused those warm ocean temperatures can be disputed, so it's not correct to declare absolutely that global warming strengthened the storm. There just isn't enough data to identify any trend there. It is totally incorrect, however, to declare the storm is some kind of evidence against global warming.

True. However, as we can see an ever increasing temperature with each El Nino, we can, at this point, state that the stronger El Nino's are related to global warming.

That's more or less right. It's well within normal variation. As far as "cyclical" goes, I think deniers have all convinced themselves that's a mandatory adjective if they want to be taken seriously by the educated. A magic word. Weather and the climate operates on numerous scales chaotically. Chaos is NOT cyclical.
Actually, for me, it's to make sure everyone realizes the earth moves and there are two solstice and anything can happen as it pitches. Anyone thinking CO2 is the cause is stupid. Just so you know.

As far as this particular storm goes, unusually warm Atlantic Ocean temperatures pumped more moisture into it, increasing the snowfall. That part isn't in dispute.

What caused those warm ocean temperatures can be disputed, so it's not correct to declare absolutely that global warming strengthened the storm. There just isn't enough data to identify any trend there. It is totally incorrect, however, to declare the storm is some kind of evidence against global warming.
It can, however, then you must abandon the ice melt in the arctic. So choose one.

It can, however, then you must abandon the ice melt in the arctic. So choose one.

Just what are you babbling about? I never said a word about ice melt.

Don't expect anyone else to be able to keep track of whatever weirdass obsessions you're currently yammering about. You need to be clear, and explain in detail what your voices are telling you.

Just what are you babbling about? I never said a word about ice melt.

Don't expect anyone else to be able to keep track of whatever weirdass obsessions you're currently yammering about. You need to be clear, and explain in detail what your voices are telling you.
Are you stating you've not said the Arctic was melting? Ok tooth.

There can't be warmer water in the Atlantic if the Arctic is melting. No way!

So, which is it?

A Chaotic system will always follow its power source.. Again you cant grasp simple physics concepts.

Retard!

Cyclical. Kind of like the new degrees that Silly Billy is claiming. First, he claimed a degree in law enforcement, then a Phd in Atmospheric Physics, and a Certification in Meteorology. Waiting to see when he will get a Masters in Paleoclimatology. LOL

like your degree in rocks or is it rectal head placement?

Forum List

Back