2016 Bumper Stick - "Still Bush's Fault."

I just saw someone driving today with a bumper sticker already made for 2016 that said "Still Bush's Fault."

Do you think this was a Democrat sticker?

Or was this a Republican satire sticker?

If it was satire, big backfire. How many people would really read it that way?

Both. The democrats have to believe it even though reality states otherwise. They took power in 2006 and we have began sliding into the abyss shortly after. Almost 7 years of democrats being in power and look where it got us.

Republicans see it as satire on an administration, party and liberals who look to anyone to blame other then themselves. Even to the point of Obama blaming Limbaugh for his clusterf..ks.

Both. The democrats have to believe it even though reality states otherwise. They took power in 2006 and we have began sliding into the abyss shortly after. Almost 7 years of democrats being in power and look where it got us.

Republicans see it as satire on an administration, party and liberals who look to anyone to blame other then themselves. Even to the point of Obama blaming Limbaugh for his clusterf..ks.

Whatever, it still doesn't give the Reps a ghost of a chance at attaining the WH in '16. Regardless of Obama gaffes, Dems can still point to the Reps being worse and Bush is just the most famous name. You know it's true or they'd be tripping all over themselves to nominate Jeb.

It depends on who is displaying it much like the "Run Hillary, run" bumper stickers of not too long ago, depending on which bumper that sticker was displayed and for the record, I would not have displayed it on either bumper, but I am certain she would have been better than the last two occupants of the WH.

Immie

Last edited:

Whatever, it still doesn't give the Reps a ghost of a chance at attaining the WH in '16. Regardless of Obama gaffes, Dems can still point to the Reps being worse and Bush is just the most famous name. You know it's true or they'd be tripping all over themselves to nominate Jeb.

If America doesn't wake up to the disaster of the last 7 years. The democrats have owned the MSM and they have protected this President like no other before him. But I may be wrong about one thing, and I hope I am not, maybe the American people are as dumb as the liberal left plays them.

The truth is that it is not still Bush's fault. The ME is not up in flames with them hating America because of Bush. Russia isn't on very chilly terms with America because of Bush. China isn't thumbing its nose at Bush. The disaster that befell us and the recovery is all Democrat to say anything else is a big fat lie.

Last edited:
It depends on who is displaying it much like the "Run Hillary, run" bumper stickers of not too long ago, depending on which bumper that sticker was displayed and for the record, I would not have displayed it on either bumper, but I am certain she would have been better than the last two occupants of the WH.

Immie

Why do you think so? Name one accomplishment that is all her.

Then if we take your logic and follow it, the Republicans "took power" back in 2010 in the mid-terms with the promise of "jobs, jobs, jobs" after the economy crashed in 2008....How's that been working out for us?

Then if we take your logic and follow it, the Republicans "took power" back in 2010 in the mid-terms with the promise of "jobs, jobs, jobs" after the economy crashed in 2008....How's that been working out for us?

Taking back the House does not mean they took back power. We've been collared with the yoke of liberalism ever since the Dems took full control of Congress in 07'.

Immie

Don't need to. She doesn't need a single accomplishment to outshine either Obama or Bush. Even a zero beats negative numbers.

Immie

By all means, Democrats, PLEASE run against Bush in '16.

It seems that the Bohemian Grove Satanists that have devoured the essences of over 54,000,000 fetuses intend to make incest, bestiality and homosexuality the norm.

18 The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘I am the Lord your God. 3 You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices. 4 You must obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees. I am the Lord your God. 5 Keep my decrees and laws, for the person who obeys them will live by them. I am the Lord.

6 “‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the Lord.

7 “‘Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.

8 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s wife; that would dishonor your father.

9 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.

10 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter; that would dishonor you.

11 “‘Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father’s wife, born to your father; she is your sister.

12 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s sister; she is your father’s close relative.

13 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your mother’s sister, because she is your mother’s close relative.

14 “‘Do not dishonor your father’s brother by approaching his wife to have sexual relations; she is your aunt.

15 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son’s wife; do not have relations with her.

16 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your brother’s wife; that would dishonor your brother.

17 “‘Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.

18 “‘Do not take your wife’s sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.

19 “‘Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.

20 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor’s wife and defile yourself with her.

21 “‘Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord.

22 “‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

23 “‘Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion

Interestingly however, the Old Testament contains no specific reference to FEMALE homosexuality, it's not until the New Testament in Romans 1:24 even begins to describe the practice.

One of the great Jewish Rabbi's, Moses Maimonides, for the most part pardon's the behavior of lesbians, although he still says it is immoral.

Yet I very much doubt that I should be forced to explain to my children at a young age what a lesbian is.

Last edited:
I just saw someone driving today with a bumper sticker already made for 2016 that said "Still Bush's Fault."

Not satire.

We're still suffering from Bush's mistakes, gaffes, errors and mismanagement. His appointment by the USSC in 2000 was an outrage, and his reelection in 2004 a huge mistake that most Americans regret.

Not satire.

We're still suffering from Bush's mistakes, gaffes, errors and mismanagement. His appointment by the USSC in 2000 was an outrage, and his reelection in 2004 a huge mistake that most Americans regret.

He wasn't re-elected in 2004 either, Ohio was rigged --- just like Ohio was rigged for Obama in 2012 (not like he needed it though)

Not satire.

He wasn't re-elected in 2004 either, Ohio was rigged --- just like Ohio was rigged for Obama in 2012 (not like he needed it though)

Only cranks think Ohio's election was rigged in 2004 or 2012.

Is there a statute of limitations on Bush fuck ups?

There is a lost generation that has Bush to blame

The refusal of conservatives to admit Bush and the GOP made any mistakes is one of the reasons the voters have kept them out of the White House since Bush ended his failed Presidency.

An apology from conservatives for Bush's Presidency, including an admission that the Iraq War was a mistake, would go a long way in improving their chances of winning the Presidency.

Immie

Don't need to. She doesn't need a single accomplishment to outshine either Obama or Bush. Even a zero beats negative numbers.

Immie

Actually, she could be worse then both.

Forum List

Back