2016 Video Emerges Of Hillary Admitting Foreign Leaders Contacting Her Campaign To Help Stop Trump

That was only to the one she mentioned publicly, not the ones she discussed with privately..
You mean where you didn't give a link to a vid? I'm sure there's as much there there in the private discussions as in the public statements. Ffs.

And guess what? The video is from March 2016! This is certified inculpatory evidence of certified collusion. I have a feeling the Trumpenfuhrer will be tweeting this video out to Mueller shortly.

From the video and horses mouth: “I am already receiving messages from leaders. I’m having foreign leaders ask if they can endorse me to stop Donald Trump.” – Hillary Clinton, March, 2016

WOW! VIDEO EMERGES Of Hillary Clinton Admitting Foreign Leaders Contacted Her During Campaign, Discussed How They Could "Stop Donald Trump" * 100percentfedUp.com

So do you not see the problem here? The problem is that any politician anywhere near the top of the pile, is sell the US out for their own gain.

And yet the right attack the left, the left attack the right, and those who benefit sit happily on top of the pile with a shed load of money.

I only post the truth.
Which is that Hillary did not say she accepted foreign leaders' endorsements.
Her campaign talked to them.
Well unless you can show some endorsements or campaign assistance she accepted from them, I'd say you're trying to smear her after she lost the election because you find it impossible to defend Trump's behaviour in regard to the good of the US.

Personally I support him as pres, I think he'll be much better for us at the expense of the US. Thank the gods for the Electoral College is what I say.

Okay. I'm not clicking on that link. My question is, did she arrange meetings with said leaders, then lie constantly about them?
Watch the video here.

CNN Democratic Presidential Town Hall Columbus Ohio (March 13, 2016)

Hillary did not accept help.
How do you know?

Okay, to be more specific to what you posted. She said she did not accept help, and yet you've turned this nothing into a thread.

Forum List

Back