Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Do you have any thoughts (other than OMG, I'll date my checks 2015 for at least another month)???

Any resolutions???

Or do you need a minute to get over last night?!!

Usually if I know a change needs to be made in my life, I change it. I don't wait for a new year.
If I decide to wait until a New Year to make a change, I'm likely not that committed to the change in the 1st place.

tumblr_mxpte271r21r8cvzdo1_500.gif

Do you have any thoughts (other than OMG, I'll date my checks 2015 for at least another month)???

Any resolutions???

I don't make resolutions. I usually decide what I want to learn or places that I want to go seasonally (we do seasonal bucket lists) or activities that I want to participate in.

I am in a new place, and reconnecting with my family, so I think that this year we will spend time with them and do a lot of exploring. The place that we rented was sight unseen and, although it was a necessary endeavor, I am going to have to learn to do somethings that I know nothing about. So, that's set.

Any resolutions???

I don't make resolutions. I usually decide what I want to learn or places that I want to go seasonally (we do seasonal bucket lists) or activities that I want to participate in.

We do the seasonal thing too, instead of resolutions. The four seasons seem like natural times to shift gears, change activities, priorities. I must admit, as I get older I enjoy winter less and less. Guess that's why so many become snowbirds.

Any resolutions???

We do the seasonal thing too, instead of resolutions. The four seasons seem like natural times to shift gears, change activities, priorities. I must admit, as I get older I enjoy winter less and less. Guess that's why so many become snowbirds.
Indy winters....

Track' s a lot more fun with snow!!!

Any resolutions???

I used to make fun of snowbirds when I lived in Florida. They made me crazy. Now, not so much.

Winter is a tough one. I hate driving in ice and snow. I am the one that is driving twenty miles an hour. I used to tell people that I was practicing to be THAT little old lady.

Any resolutions???

I used to make fun of snowbirds when I lived in Florida. They made me crazy. Now, not so much.

Winter is a tough one. I hate driving in ice and snow. I am the one that is driving twenty miles an hour. I used to tell people that I was practicing to be THAT little old lady.

Nothing wrong with that, we need practice.

Forum List

Back