2018 4th hottest year on record

So the op says a child born today has a 50/50 chance to be a hundred. So life expectancy is going up considerably yet climate warriors say it’s a bad thing. If the environment is going to be so bad how will life expectancy increase. You just can’t fix the ignorance of these people. They present facts that destroy their case and are oblivious to it. You can’t argue with these ideologues.

How likely are you to live to 100? Get the full data

Life expectancy 1930 was 58 for men. It is something like78 today. A gain of 20 over 805 years.

The estimates do not include the effects of global arming.

Here is your "climate change" via geo-engineering.
20190108_164743.jpg

The top hottest year since 1880 have been 2015,. 2016, 2107, 2018. 2018 the 4th hottest.

What does it take?

I read where a child born today has a 50-50 chance to live to be a hundred.

What are we leaving them?

When will we ever take action? Why do Republicans refuse to do anything

Why is Trump such an as about it? Does he think his money will protect his kids? Or doesn't he care?

Why don;t Republicans care about their children's future?

Hey, the end of the world from global warming is like 15 years late. Funny though, a demtard going on about children’s futures when it’s demtards who want to kill newborns as soon as they can after birth. That’s rich.

Another fucking idipt lying about the VA abortion bill.

Do yourself a favor, put down the beer, take off the MAGA hat & get a fuckiung education.

So the op says a child born today has a 50/50 chance to be a hundred. So life expectancy is going up considerably yet climate warriors say it’s a bad thing. If the environment is going to be so bad how will life expectancy increase. You just can’t fix the ignorance of these people. They present facts that destroy their case and are oblivious to it. You can’t argue with these ideologues.

Life expectancy 1930 was 58 for men. It is something like78 today. A gain of 20 over 805 years.

We all know you are ignorant...

You don't have to keep proving it over and over again...….
That must be it. I agree with the majority of scientists & I am ignorant.

You people are so stupid it is disgusting.

That majority of scientists line is just more libtarded bull shit....

You and your media are all liars and or fools....

We all know you are ignorant...

You don't have to keep proving it over and over again...….
That must be it. I agree with the majority of scientists & I am ignorant.

You people are so stupid it is disgusting.

You can't get simple math right dip shit...….

The top hottest year since 1880 have been 2015,. 2016, 2107, 2018. 2018 the 4th hottest.

What does it take?

Why is Trump such an as about it? Does he think his money will protect his kids? Or doesn't he care?

Hey, the end of the world from global warming is like 15 years late. Funny though, a demtard going on about children’s futures when it’s demtards who want to kill newborns as soon as they can after birth. That’s rich.

Do yourself a favor, put down the beer, take off the MAGA hat & get a fuckiung education.

Okay, if I’m lying then post a YouTube of Mr. Northam explainingthe process. Then, put on up of Cocain Cuomo jizzing his pants over his infanticide bill and then point out my lie you grumpy ass sit at home. Go get a job. You will feel better about your self, and won’t have to be a cheerleader for dead babies and the people who kill them. And stop pretending to care about kids when you support killing them at birth you sicko.

What does it take?

So what your saying is 2018 was cooler than the previous 3 years.

I see a tiny little problem here.

Earth: 4.4 BILLION years old.

Man's ability to accurately measure global temperature: Approx 110 years

So that means for 99.9999999999999% of the life of the Earth, we have no fucking clue what the global temp was.

So the fact that we've had the hottest years doesn't mean a fucking thing other than we can finally measure it. I ask for proof. What WAS the temp per year for the last 4.4 billion years? Don't know? Ok then don't say its the hottest years. Lack of data doesn't mean your tiny bit of data can speak for BILLIONS of years.

Oh yea little issue with that: manipulation of data.

It's all a hoax. Who cares if the fucking earth is warming? In the 70s liberals said it was cooling. We'll just wait a while and it'll be cooling again. Maybe if liberals like AlGore would stop flying to environmental meetings in their private jets the earth would cool down.

What does it take?

What kind of action do you want Trump to take? What kind of action did Obama take during his 8 years as our autocrat?

What kind of action would be guaranteed to be effective?

Personally, I don't believe this crap that mankind can change the weather. We certainly don't know how to do it, even if it is possible.

So that means for 99.9999999999999% of the life of the Earth, we have no fucking clue what the global temp was.

So the fact that we've had the hottest years doesn't mean a fucking thing other than we can finally measure it. I ask for proof. What WAS the temp per year for the last 4.4 billion years? Don't know? Ok then don't say its the hottest years. Lack of data doesn't mean your tiny bit of data can speak for BILLIONS of years.

It's all a hoax. Who cares if the fucking earth is warming? In the 70s liberals said it was cooling. We'll just wait a while and it'll be cooling again. Maybe if liberals like AlGore would stop flying to environmental meetings in their private jets the earth would cool down.

What does "global temperature" even mean? How many locations are targeted, are they "averaged" or what?

What does it take?

Chicken little

Go look up Maunder Minimum and today’s solar events and get back to the class with a report.

Wow, I bet the climatologists were totally unaware of the effects of solar activities,. Maybe you should call NASA & let them know.
Tell me how many of the climate models include solar data.

Hint: starts with z, ends with o.

"Global climate models (GCMs) use mathematical equations to describe the behavior of factors of the Earth system that impact climate. These factors include dynamics of the atmosphere, oceans, land surface, living things, and ice, plus energy from the Sun. Sophisticated climate models are increasingly able to include details such as clouds, rainfall, evaporation, and sea ice. Thousands of climate researchers use global climate models to better understand the long-term effects of global changes such as increasing greenhouses gases or decreasing Arctic sea ice. The models are used to simulate conditions over hundreds of years, so that we can predict how our planet's climate will likely change."

Climate Modeling | UCAR Center for Science Education
Computer models based upon the 1% we know.

1%? it is based on everything we know. We know a lot the past couple hundred. We know how the Earth's climate has changed in the past. We know how greenhouse gases affect the climate.
Dufus, there are millions of people alive today who lived in a time when we didn’t even know weather fronts existed.

Takes a total ignorance to believe we know all there is to need to know.

What does it take?

In other news the Chocolate ration has been increased from 50 grams to 25 grams.

What does it take?

What does it take?

G.W. Bush's grankids are Half Mexican --"my little brownies."
theres a 50/50 chance yours will be too.....Or Salvadorian, Honduran. Nica etc etc.
Pura Vida mae ! Frosted flakes and rice and beans for mi abuelos dasayuno hoy .
That'll make them genetically fit to handle a warmer climate !
Back to Bidness !

What does it take?

G.W. Bush's grankids are Half Mexican --"my little brownies."
theres a 50/50 chance yours will be too.....Or Salvadorian, Honduran. Nica etc etc.
Pura Vida mae ! Frosted flakes and rice and beans for mi abuelos dasayuno hoy .
That'll make them genetically fit to handle a warmer climate !
Back to Bidness !

Too bad AGW can't be engineered to just kill off all you racist fucks.

Wow, I bet the climatologists were totally unaware of the effects of solar activities,. Maybe you should call NASA & let them know.
Tell me how many of the climate models include solar data.

Hint: starts with z, ends with o.

"Global climate models (GCMs) use mathematical equations to describe the behavior of factors of the Earth system that impact climate. These factors include dynamics of the atmosphere, oceans, land surface, living things, and ice, plus energy from the Sun. Sophisticated climate models are increasingly able to include details such as clouds, rainfall, evaporation, and sea ice. Thousands of climate researchers use global climate models to better understand the long-term effects of global changes such as increasing greenhouses gases or decreasing Arctic sea ice. The models are used to simulate conditions over hundreds of years, so that we can predict how our planet's climate will likely change."

Climate Modeling | UCAR Center for Science Education
Computer models based upon the 1% we know.

1%? it is based on everything we know. We know a lot the past couple hundred. We know how the Earth's climate has changed in the past. We know how greenhouse gases affect the climate.
Dufus, there are millions of people alive today who lived in a time when we didn’t even know weather fronts existed.

Takes a total ignorance to believe we know all there is to need to know.

Global warming is not weather.

We now know AGW is real, emissions cause it & will have a negative effect.

What does it take?

Chicken little
Asshole

What does it take?

Okay, if I’m lying then post a YouTube of Mr. Northam explainingthe process. Then, put on up of Cocain Cuomo jizzing his pants over his infanticide bill and then point out my lie you grumpy ass sit at home. Go get a job. You will feel better about your self, and won’t have to be a cheerleader for dead babies and the people who kill them. And stop pretending to care about kids when you support killing them at birth you sicko.

He ewas talking about babies with severe health issues that have no chance of survival.

How about you pull your head out of your ignorant ass & get a fucking education.

What does it take?

Chicken little
Asshole

What does it take?

He ewas talking about babies with severe health issues that have no chance of survival.

How about you pull your head out of your ignorant ass & get a fucking education.
How about you run along to Venezuela

So, we don;'t have historical documents, tree rings, ice cores, geology?

In the 70's one scientist said we were cooling & the press ran with it, Knowledgeable people (not you evidently) know better.

In the 70's, Earth Day started & pollution was an important factor.

The rise is due to emissions of greenhouse gases. I guess you think that this level & increasing greenhouse gases will just cease to have an effect.

Forum List

Back