2018 trump asks saudis tp increase oil output by 2 million barrels a day. Cites high oil prices.

So you cons want to continue to lie some more

Please do.
Mr Trump said the move was needed due to "turmoil and dysfunction in Iran and Venezuela".
Oil prices rose last week, partly due to US plans to reimpose sanctions on Iran, a major oil producer.
So now with the US energy independence gone, we have to go back to the trifecta of Evil countries and beg them to increase oil production because Joe Biden needs more CO2 for the US?

So now with the US energy independence gone, we have to go back to the trifecta of Evil countries and beg them to increase oil production because Joe Biden needs more CO2 for the US?
We were never energy independent. That's a lie. Never had we sell supplied all our oil needs.

Well no shit. But Republicans love to say we have the capacity to pump more oil but Trump was asking the saudis to I crease output and not anerican.oil companies.

Why is that?
Regulating global oil production is key to keeping the supply where it needs to be....

Last edited:
What do you like to say? That Donald Trump knew in 2018 what a disaster his unprofessional confrontation with China, Europe and the rest of the world will cause in 2022?
Hey I say it because it's true.

America has never supplied 100% of its oil needs. Ever.

Oh this hit a nerve. Watch the right wing lies fly.
Dude, you can TRY to spin this to make Joe Biden and the progressive wing of the Democratic look less responsible for the high energy prices America has been subjected to but the people aren't buying it! They know you wanted higher priced gas and oil and worked to get that. It's cost the average household another five grand out of pocket this year. They aren't going to forget that.

Can you handle THAT truth?

Dude, you can TRY to spin this to make Joe Biden and the progressive wing of the Democratic look less responsible for the high energy prices America has been subjected to but the people aren't buying it! They know you wanted higher priced gas and oil and worked to get that. It's cost the average household another five grand out of pocket this year. They aren't going to forget that.

Dude if you know anything you would know they don't.

But I digress.

The truth hurts it seems. I picture you screaming at your computer.

So you cons want to continue to lie some more

Please do.

In 2018, we produced 269.1 million metric tons of oil. That was up from 2017's 547.1 million metric tons. And in 2019, our oil production rose to 749.9 million metric tons.

U.S. oil production 2021 | Statista

Of course President Trump wanted the Saudis to increase their oil production. We were running our production balls to the wall, and Trump was killing Russia's primarily oil-based economy. By April of 2020, we and the Saudis were producing so much oil, that Russia was having to peddle their oil at what it cost to produce it. In other words, they weren't making any money on their oil. The price of Urals crud oil dropped to its lowest price ever.

Russia: Urals crude oil price monthly 2022 | Statista

That is basically what kept them from invading Ukraine then. Their oil-based economy was taking a hit. Of course when Biden took office, the Russian oil industry recovered, for a number of reasons. One of them being Biden's removing sanctions against the Nord Stream pipeline. Russia was then able to recoup enough money to invade Ukraine. So it was basically Joe Biden who helped the Russian oil industry recover.

Russia Benefits from Biden Oil and Natural Gas Policies

Last edited:
When you realize the truth that the american oil production really has little to do with global prices then you will see the whe picture.

Hey I say it because it's true.

What is true? Is there any reason to hang Trump because he made illegally money? Did the Sauds bribe him or pay tribute to pharao Trump?

America has never supplied 100% of its oil needs. Ever.

I don't know what the USA needs except wisdom. But don't forget to hang Trump and become real.

PS.: The current politics of the NATO will bring the planet Russia into a stable orbit in the Chinese Sky.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back