2018 trump asks saudis tp increase oil output by 2 million barrels a day. Cites high oil prices.

Biden is moving to protect American companies by moving semi conductor tech jobs to america!!America!!!
Sounds like what Trump started doing over five years ago before the Left condemned it and did everything they could to stop it.

Has Trump moved his jobs from China yet.
He has a clothing line he could easy move and create american jobs.
How about Ivanka Chinese jobs?
Dude, you sure got a hang up about a retired real estate developer and ex-president. You have any idea he's not running the country anymore? How many companies or businesses does Joe have here, overseas or anywhere?

Oh yeah: the Biddum Administration has the lowest amount of actual job experience of any administration in our history. Most of them have never actually ever worked! And of the few who have actually held jobs somewhere with a company, the average business experience is 2.4 years!

The people Biddum has running our economy now have less actual job and working experience than the mail clerk at the Bijou.

Actually biden.hasnt revealed the China tariffs. And Biden is moving to protect American companies by moving semi conductor tech jobs to america!!America!!!

Has Trump moved his jobs from China yet.

He has a clothing line he could easy move and create american jobs.

How about Ivanka Chinese jobs?

Even though Old White Joe has kept in place President Trump's tariffs against China, he'll probably buckle any day now. He's under enormous pressure to rescind those.

Imagine that? President Trump had such a good idea, that Old White Joe kept it in place.

Old White Joe wanted to invest more government money in opening semiconductor plants in the US, but that's still in the works. He wants to spend $80 billion of your tax money to get them started, which of course, would be highly inflationary.

FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Bringing Semiconductor Manufacturing Back to America | The White House

But apparently, he's dropped the number down to $52 billion now. I doubt that Congress will even pass that, given our 9.1% inflation rate. With the US going into a recession, it probably won't happen.

Intel, Biden administration make another push for Congress to enact $52 billion chips package

Trump gave the saudis everything they wanted to increase oil production.

And never bothered to ask american oil producers to increase production.

Why is that?

I always had the strong impression Donald Trump liked to be payed for his goodwill. This is also a basic element of the Arabian Culture as far as I know. And this makes sense in the Arabian culture because a clan-leader there has the responsibility for many people or family members. In the Euro-American culture we call this curruption. But I do not know in which country of his international business structures he got - legally - commissions from the Sauds in whatever kind of material, money or courtesy and where he - illegally - received it.

By the way: I followed here a little his own propaganda strategy. Indeed I have absolutelly not any idea why he did do so. Is only a more or less plausible idea. - This 3-4 sentences here in the end is something Donald Trump never would say. Only Donald Trump is allknowing.

Last edited:
Thank you for proving Trump asked then tried to pull his support for more oil from the saudis because american oil companies were losing record amounts of money.

STFU foreigner.

You think a foreigner knows what "STFU" means, alien?

You know nothing about my country

Unfortunatelly not. I'm a German.

or its political workings.

That's true.

So take care of your own shithole country's business and stay out of mine.

The probem is that ignorant, intrigant, arrogant and aggressive people like you should perhaps ask a Lakota medicine man why it is good to sit on the Earth with a naked ass.

Last edited:
You think a foreigner knows what "STFU" means, alien?

Unfortunatelly not. I'm a German.

That's true.

The probem is that ignorant, intrigant, arrogant and aggressive people like you should perhaps ask a Lakota medicine man why it is good to sit on the Earth with a naked ass.

Sp you can't handle the truth. Can't handle freedom of speech and facts. Go call your mother. Maybe she cares.

Hey I say it because it's true.

America has never supplied 100% of its oil needs. Ever.
Ah yes, the play on words again. So America was 99.9% supplied with its own energy needs, but damn it, just couldnt get that other 0.1% to make it to 100%. You dumbasses are such pitiful creatures.

Forum List

Back