2018 trump asks saudis tp increase oil output by 2 million barrels a day. Cites high oil prices.

Ah yes, the play on words again. So America was 99.9% supplied with its own energy needs, but damn it, just couldnt get that other 0.1% to make it to 100%. You dumbasses are such pitiful creatures.
Well when Trump made this claim we were get 6.6% of our oil from foreign countries.

Got any other ass pulls for me.

Well when Trump made this claim we were get 6.6% of our oil from foreign countries.

Got any other ass pulls for me.
So 6.6% from other sources makes the US almost completely energy independent with 93.4% of our own being produced. The Demoncraps went and scrubbed that to where Joe Biden, the shitter in chief has to go to Saudi and beg the killer of a Muslim Brother terrorist Kahshoggi, who wrote op-eds for the Washington Compost Newspaper.

So 6.6% from other sources makes the US almost completely energy independent with 93.4% of our own being produced. The Demoncraps went and scrubbed that to where Joe Biden, the shitter in chief has to go to Saudi and beg the killer of a Muslim Brother terrorist Kahshoggi, who wrote op-eds for the Washington Compost Newspaper.
So if I paid 93.3 percent of my house off I own it?

If I paid 96.3% of my credit card payment it's totally paid off.

If I pay my landlord 96.3% of my rent I don't owe them.on the rest of the rent.

Is this what you are trying to sell us?

So if I paid 93.3 percent of my house off I own it?

If I paid 96.3% of my credit card payment it's totally paid off.

If I pay my landlord 96.3% of my rent I don't owe them.on the rest of the rent.

Is this what you are trying to sell us?
So if like a dumbass progressive that you had almost 96.3% paid off your house, then borrowed at least 75% more of a loan against the house at a much higher interest rate, then your payments would be a LOT higher. Same with going for oil from other countries who dont like US. Yea, you really are a stupid SOB.

Forum List

Back