2018 trump asks saudis tp increase oil output by 2 million barrels a day. Cites high oil prices.

The real question is why Trump would claim that when it wasn't true?

A more realistic question is why did you idiot Biden-voters elect a moron who through his own stupidity, revitalized the Russian oil industry, thereby allowing them to build up enough revenue to finance their invasion of Ukraine?

You do know that Biden's energy policies had a big part in Putins' invasion, right? And you helped facilitate that.

Even though Biden made it clear to the prince he won't stand for the murder of journalist unlike Trump and his muder happy clan.
Did he make that "clear" when he was down on his knees begging, Handle? You know as well as I do that Biden DIDN'T say anything to the Crown Prince about Kashoggi!

Did he make that "clear" when he was down on his knees begging, Handle? You know as well as I do that Biden DIDN'T say anything to the Crown Prince about Kashoggi!
Begging or doing exactly what tru.p did in 2018 and making deals. At least he didn't Hold hands with him like Bush.

I bet you voted for Bush.

Trump didn't give a shit about the "green new deal", he just wanted a better deal for Americans.
And Biden hasn't passed any of it.

So you can't blame it on that.

It's a nice dodge though.

I give you bullshit points.

Begging or doing exactly what tru.p did in 2018 and making deals. At least he didn't Hold hands with him like Bush.

I bet you voted for Bush.
Trump didn't have to beg anyone. He had America's energy production HUMMING! He went to the Saudis in a position of strength. His energy policies hurt Russia and kept Putin from having the money he needed to expand Russia. You progressives OWN that as well!

Trump didn't have to beg anyone. He had America's energy production HUMMING! He went to the Saudis in a position of strength. His energy policies hurt Russia and kept Putin from having the money he needed to expand Russia. You progressives OWN that as well!
Yes he did. He gave them Hundreds of billions in military contracts.

Do you want to continue to be a fool?

A more realistic question is why did you idiot Biden-voters elect a moron ...

The people of your country who voted for the honorable president Joe Biden did not elect a moron. I fear your parents sent you into the wrong school. A 24/7 campaign - 52 weeks every year - with nothing else than unimportant nonsense themes like "Great again" will help the USA less than nothing. And a president of the USA is also always only a human being - but the USA needs all US-Americans to be the USA - not only an elitarian Trump sect where the leader follows the same unbreakable law as all others: Absolute loyalite to the person Donald Trump.

The people who voted for the honorable president Joe Biden did not elelct a moron. I fear your parents sent you into the wrong school. A 24/7 campaign - 52 weeks every year - with nothing else than unimportant nonsense themes like "Great again" will help the USA less than nothing. And a president of the USA is also always only a human being - but the USA needs all US-Americans to be the USA - not only an elitarian Trump sect where the leader follows the same unbreakable law ass all others: Absolute loyalite to the person Donald Trump.
Trump gave the saudis everything they wanted to increase oil production.

And never bothered to ask american oil producers to increase production.

Why is that?

Yes Trump did. He gave them mitary contracts and bowed down.to Saudi production. And did ever ask american.oil companies to increase production.

President Donald Trump celebrated the oil crash.

“Oil prices getting lower, Great! Like a big Tax Cut for America and the World. Enjoy!” Trump tweeted last week. “Thank you to Saudi Arabia, but let’s go lower!”

So you opted to pay more for gas then?

The people of your country who voted for the honorable president Joe Biden did not elect a moron. I fear your parents sent you into the wrong school. A 24/7 campaign - 52 weeks every year - with nothing else than unimportant nonsense themes like "Great again" will help the USA less than nothing. And a president of the USA is also always only a human being - but the USA needs all US-Americans to be the USA - not only an elitarian Trump sect where the leader follows the same unbreakable law as all others: Absolute loyalite to the person Donald Trump.
They are willfully ignorant.

Forum List

Back