2019 Chicago and Baltimore combined: 525 homicides. Front page news all day every day....right?

Lefties, why doesn’t the gun violence in the inner cities bother you?

Why do you only care about a very narrow scope of gun violence?

Specifically
Ghetto shoot-ups don`t get the attention that our mass murders do and you`re to stupid to understand why? Those stories don`t get the ratings that a terrorist act in Walmart, a school, synagogue, church, movie theater, etc. does because the ghetto shootings aren`t a threat to 99% of us but a heavily armed lunatic can gun down dozens anywhere he or she wants to. Network news isn`t going to carry stories that make people reach for the remote. It`s a business and you`re really dumb if this needs to be explained to you as if you were a 12 year old.

Racism. I get it. You are a racist piece of shit.

Lefties, why doesn’t the gun violence in the inner cities bother you?

Why do you only care about a very narrow scope of gun violence?

Specifically
Ghetto shoot-ups don`t get the attention that our mass murders do and you`re to stupid to understand why? Those stories don`t get the ratings that a terrorist act in Walmart, a school, synagogue, church, movie theater, etc. does because the ghetto shootings aren`t a threat to 99% of us but a heavily armed lunatic can gun down dozens anywhere he or she wants to. Network news isn`t going to carry stories that make people reach for the remote. It`s a business and you`re really dumb if this needs to be explained to you as if you were a 12 year old.
Yeah, but they're not even covered as feel-good stories. Why is that?

Liberals are racist. They want black and brown people to vote Dimm and just shut the fuck up.

Dimms won’t solve the issues in the inner cities.

After 60 years of liberal policies, things are worse!

It’s so disgusting to see their brazen racism on display.

If liberals had 60 years to improve these municipalities, and things are WORSE, what does that tell you about liberal policies?

Why do Lefties ignore these minorities?

Guns are for whites only under their policies. "People of color" are supposed to live on the dole in exchange for giving up their gun rights. It's the inner-city chain-gang labor-union collective-bargaining "deal" where street drugs are available on demand on every city block no matter what.

They passed all the gun control laws they wanted. THEY ARE NOT WORKING.

I guess BLACK LIVES REALLY DONT MATTER.

Black Lives REALLY DON'T Matter!

As I have mentioned before, ALL the Gun Control laws we have - or will have - will NEVER work.

stranger.jpg

Common sense gun regulations may not prevent a monster from getting a gun, but no regulations assure a monster will get a gun and kill innocent people!

As I have mentioned before, ALL the Gun Control laws we have - or will have - will NEVER work.

stranger.jpg

Common sense gun regulations may not prevent a monster from getting a gun, but no regulations assure a monster will get a gun and kill innocent people!
If you had any sense you would realize with the current crop of madmen running around mass-murdering defenseless people, that making more people defenseless is not the answer. And you people never can seem to spell out specifically just what your so-called common sense laws are and how exactly they will stop a killer.

Last edited:

stranger.jpg

If you had any sense you would realize with the current crop of madmen running around mass-murdering defenseless people, that making more people defenseless is not the answer. And you people never can seem to spell out specifically just what your so-called common sense laws are.

Lefties love to throw around inane bullshit terms like this.

“Common sense”
“Fair share”
“Rich”

stranger.jpg

If you had any sense you would realize with the current crop of madmen running around mass-murdering defenseless people, that making more people defenseless is not the answer. And you people never can seem to spell out specifically just what your so-called common sense laws are.

“Common sense”
“Fair share”
“Rich”

You never have anything of substance posted, nor is anything you post thoughtful or thought provoking.

I wonder why you post, are you desperate for attention? Or do you have the mistaken idea that you are clever?

stranger.jpg

“Common sense”
“Fair share”
“Rich”

You never have anything of substance posted, nor is anything you post thoughtful or thought provoking.

I wonder why you post, are you desperate for attention? Or do you have the mistaken idea that you are clever?

Triggered, huh? It happens.

You should probably retreat to your safe space where no gender specific pronouns are used and no mathematical skills are expected and TDS is treated with service pigs.

You are too WOKE for me!

Who are “the rich” and what is their “fair share”?

Last edited:
Wrong

Chicago:
Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 286
Shot & Wounded: 1430
Total Shot: 1716
Total Homicides: 313

Chicago Crime 2019 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

Baltimore:
Year to date:
212 homicides

Baltimore City Homicides

Democrat policies in Democrat run municipalities have led to this. Media will ignore because it doesn’t fit their narrative.

Corporate media and lefties are the REAL RACISTS. THEY IGNORE THE MURDERS OF ALL THESE BROWN AND BLACK PEOPLE.
So long as they stay in their neighborhoods, who cares but them . And so long as the wannabe Klan guys stay in butfock swamp, who cares.

Wrong

Chicago:
Year to Date

Baltimore:
Year to date:
212 homicides

Baltimore City Homicides

Democrat policies in Democrat run municipalities have led to this. Media will ignore because it doesn’t fit their narrative.

Corporate media and lefties are the REAL RACISTS. THEY IGNORE THE MURDERS OF ALL THESE BROWN AND BLACK PEOPLE.
So long as they stay in their neighborhoods, who cares but them . And so long as the wannabe Klan guys stay in butfock swamp, who cares.

They are American citizens, we should care.

Fuck non citizens, but the liberal policies in these municipalities are utter fucking failures and citizens are being murdered every single day.

These are not lone wolf mass shootings...this is sustained violence day in and day out.

Between the daily murders in these Democratic districts and legal abortion after the baby is born, it seems to me the left is attempting GENOCIDE of blacks.

stranger.jpg

“Common sense”
“Fair share”
“Rich”

Even if what you say is correct which of course it is not because you are a liar, it would be far better than reading your vacuous bullshit.

“Common Sense gun regulations”

What nebulous tripe. What this means is, “We are going to keep moving the needle until we repeal the 2nd amendment and we confiscate all firearms from the public.”

The Democrats are fine with Inner City deaths as long as the "rate" is consistent. As long as it is a nice steady one murder per day, that is acceptable to them. It is not acceptable to Donald Trump which is why he has signed the First Step law and is setting up opportunity zones in the inner cities to actually DO something about the problems. Up until now all we've had is speeches by Obama, Sharpton, and the rest of the useless Black leadership of the Democratic Party.
The First Step Law has nothing to do with addressing inner city problems. It has little to do with tackling the problem of recidivism either. By providing female prisoners with Kotex for free? I don't think that's going to do much. The Second Step, that Trump promised would address recidivism (and which WOULD actually have an impact on the inner cities) didn't exist. So the Democrats have introduced one.

President Trump announced that a Second Step Act would focus on easing employment barriers for formerly incarcerated people. This legislation would feature a $88 million funding request for prisoner social reentry programs.[21] However, the Second Step Act turned out not to exist, according to the Washington Examiner.[22]

On 7 March 2019, Senator Cory Booker introduced the Next Step Act.[23]

First Step Act - Wikipedia

Wrong

Chicago:
Year to Date

Baltimore:
Year to date:
212 homicides

Baltimore City Homicides

What’s weird is that Chicago has almost doubled the number of people that the entire state of West Virginia has. And yet there’s been 1000 deaths from drug overdose in West Virginia, a state that it’s like 94% white.

Fatal drug overdoses in West Virginia surpassed 1,000 in 2017

And even more weird is that these white people in the USMB who probably don’t even know any black people and have never been to an inner city and are actually racist in real life pretend they care about black people in inner cities. How come they don’t care about white people in West Virginia? And that’s just one small state? What about the rest of Appalachia. It’s like the kill center of the United States when it comes to opioids.

Don’t you people want to turn America white? If that’s what you wanna do, quit whining about black people in inner cities and show some concern about poor white people living in Appalachia. Yeah, Appalachia, where infant mortality is rising and life expectancy is falling. The drop out capital of the world.

Last edited:
Wrong

Chicago:
Year to Date

Baltimore:
Year to date:
212 homicides

Baltimore City Homicides

What’s weird is that Chicago has almost doubled the number of people that the entire state of West Virginia has. And yet there’s been 1000 deaths from drug overdose in West Virginia, a state that it’s like 94% white.

Fatal drug overdoses in West Virginia surpassed 1,000 in 2017

And even more weird is that these white people in the USMB who probably don’t even know any black people and have never been to an inner city and are actually racist in real life pretend they care about black people in inner cities. How come they don’t care about white people in West Virginia? And that’s just one small state? What about the rest of Appalachia. It’s like the kill center of the United States when it comes to opioids.

Don’t you people want to turn America white? If that’s what you wanna do, quit whining about black people in inner cities and show some concern about poor white people living in Appalachia. Yeah, Appalachia, where infant mortality is rising and life expectancy is falling. The drop out capital of the world.

So you see no problem with all the murders of people of color in these liberal run municipalities. I get it. You are racist.

Forum List

Back