2019 Chicago and Baltimore combined: 525 homicides. Front page news all day every day....right?

Wrong

Chicago:
Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 286
Shot & Wounded: 1430
Total Shot: 1716
Total Homicides: 313

Chicago Crime 2019 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

Baltimore:
Year to date:
212 homicides

Baltimore City Homicides

Democrat policies in Democrat run municipalities have led to this. Media will ignore because it doesn’t fit their narrative.

Corporate media and lefties are the REAL RACISTS. THEY IGNORE THE MURDERS OF ALL THESE BROWN AND BLACK PEOPLE.
I love it! Told to care about Chicago and Baltimore and OBEYS.......guess you don't care about St. Louis or Louisville.....you've not been told to.

Why do Lefties ignore these minorities?

They passed all the gun control laws they wanted. THEY ARE NOT WORKING.

I guess BLACK LIVES REALLY DONT MATTER.

Because it seems as if no matter what democrats do to them and their families in democrat voting districts, every two years like clock work, those minorities will vote for democrats....

Why do Lefties ignore these minorities?

They passed all the gun control laws they wanted. THEY ARE NOT WORKING.

I guess BLACK LIVES REALLY DONT MATTER.

Because it seems as if no matter what democrats do to them and their families in democrat voting districts, every two years like clock work, those minorities will vote for democrats....

I think Pavlov did an experiment on that.

You just say VOTE and that block votes D. No matter how bad their community has been screwed by liberal policies.

Most of the shooters are the wrong flavor. Doesn't fit the narrative

So why don't republicans vote for blacks??

I vote for blacks when they support the following....

Support the 2nd Amendment
Cut taxes
Cut government spending
Support the military
vote to end abortion except for the life of the mother

Find me that candidate, and I don't care what their skin color is...

Wrong

Chicago:
Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 286
Shot & Wounded: 1430
Total Shot: 1716
Total Homicides: 313

Chicago Crime 2019 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

Baltimore:
Year to date:
212 homicides

Baltimore City Homicides

Democrat policies in Democrat run municipalities have led to this. Media will ignore because it doesn’t fit their narrative.

Corporate media and lefties are the REAL RACISTS. THEY IGNORE THE MURDERS OF ALL THESE BROWN AND BLACK PEOPLE.
I love it! Told to care about Chicago and Baltimore and OBEYS.......guess you don't care about St. Louis or Louisville.....you've not been told to.

Dumb ass. I care about all inner cities with violence.

Do you think I don’t know about East St Louis?

So you know about Overtown, Liberty City, Goulds, Richmond Heights or Perrine?

Do you really want me to make an exhaustive list of all minority communities in the USA?

Your deflection is shit. Awkward and crude, like a fucking kindergartener.

Racist liberals in Colorado didn’t vote for Daryl Glenn. Air Force captain. Black.

He lost to a rich white man who is now running for POTUS, Bennet. That POS doesn’t give a shit about Colorado. He wants money and power.

Liberals didn’t vote for the black Air Force vet because they are FUCKING RACIST.

Forum List

Back