2019 Military Budget of $676 Billions

This is the USS Gerald Ford:

USS_Gerald_R._Ford_%28CVN-78%29_underway_on_8_April_2017.JPG

Including development cost the price to create this thing was $18 billion. It will cost billions more to man, maintain, and upgrade over the decades. All to take out 3rd world gunmen hiding in caves in the desert. Very efficient.

Wow, you're stupid. You think Russia and China are hiding in caves? LMAO.
LOL you think this thing was built to fight Russia and China?! :lmao:

It was built to fight enemies. Present and future. Do you think it was built for fun? You're dumb. Emojis are for children. Grow the F*CK up.
It was built to intimidate sand dwellers. It will never be used against China or Russia.

Remember when we spent $100 million to bomb a runway in Syria that was back in operation the next day? We definitely don’t spend too much on our military.

What's this "we" shit lib did you even pay any taxes that year? :eusa_hand:
Obviously, retard. Not that it matters, as your dotard would have just borrowed the money from China.

I pay my fair share, and the fair share of many other mooching deadbeat Dem losers.

Including development cost the price to create this thing was $18 billion. It will cost billions more to man, maintain, and upgrade over the decades. All to take out 3rd world gunmen hiding in caves in the desert. Very efficient.

It was built to fight enemies. Present and future. Do you think it was built for fun? You're dumb. Emojis are for children. Grow the F*CK up.
It was built to intimidate sand dwellers. It will never be used against China or Russia.

You're a fortune teller now? Thanks for sharing. Your dumbassery is noted. Do you know how many jobs in the private sector it took to build it? Those employees pay taxes as do the corporations. Entitlements do nothing. Worry about them not the military spend.

Remember when we spent $100 million to bomb a runway in Syria that was back in operation the next day? We definitely don’t spend too much on our military.

Obviously, retard. Not that it matters, as your dotard would have just borrowed the money from China.

I pay my fair share, and the fair share of many other mooching deadbeat Dem losers.
Red states have the highest rates of welfare amd food stamp participation. You take way more than you pay in.

Red states have the highest rates of welfare amd food stamp participation. You take way more than you pay in.

You are one ignorant poster. First, you realize those red states have a crap load of poor Democrats on welfare right. :itsok: As for your taking in more than they pay talking point that's been debunked about 5,000 times. :icon_rolleyes:

You're a fortune teller now? Thanks for sharing. Your dumbassery is noted. Do you know how many jobs in the private sector it took to build it? Those employees pay taxes as do the corporations. Entitlements do nothing. Worry about them not the military spend.
One nuke and an entire carrier fleet is destroyed. That’s why the billions spent will only be used to harass cave dwellers. Our perpetual wars cost trillions. Subsidizing the defense industry does nothing but create debt. An F-35 cannot create anything.

One nuke and an entire carrier fleet is destroyed. That’s why the billions spent will only be used to harass cave dwellers. Our perpetual wars cost trillions. Subsidizing the defense industry does nothing but create debt. An F-35 cannot create anything.

Why don't you Demshits run on cutting military spending and see how many elections you can lose. :auiqs.jpg:

You think Russia would send a nuke to destroy a ship? Sigh...I am dealing with children.

You are one ignorant poster. First, you realize those red states have a crap load of poor Democrats on welfare right. :itsok: As for your taking in more than they pay talking point that's been debunked about 5,000 times. :icon_rolleyes:
Red states are governed by assholes that enact shit policies. Thus the “crap load of poor.”

You think Russia would send a nuke to destroy a ship? Sigh...I am dealing with children.
Oh sorry I’m sure Russia will just let the Carrier launch sorties at its leisure :rolleyes:

That asshole Obama really fucked up our military. Just like Reagan had to fix the military that Jimmy Carter screwed up Trump is having to work hard to fix what Obama broke.

Oh sorry I’m sure Russia will just let the Carrier launch sorties at its leisure :rolleyes:

LMAO they won’t send a nuke at a ship.

Do note that defense spending and military spending are two entirely different budgets. Heh heh.

No wonder the GDP is showing 'growth'

Because the U.S. will never attack them.

Skirmishes will happen. Look at Syria. Does not need to be direct. The reasons Russia and China respect the US is because of the military might. Better to have and not use than need to use and not have.

Skirmishes will happen. Look at Syria. Does not need to be direct. The reasons Russia and China respect the US is because of the military might. Better to have and not use than need to use and not have.
Wow you refute the claim that this multi-billion dollar superweapon will only be used to attack 3rd world sand dwellers, by pointing out that others like it were used to attack 3rd world sand dwellers. Good grief.

Wow you refute the claim that this multi-billion dollar superweapon will only be used to attack 3rd world sand dwellers, by pointing out that others like it were used to attack 3rd world sand dwellers. Good grief.

Are you being dumb on purpose?

Forum List

Back