2019 Military Budget of $676 Billions

Red states have the highest rates of welfare amd food stamp participation. You take way more than you pay in.

You are one ignorant poster. First, you realize those red states have a crap load of poor Democrats on welfare right. :itsok: As for your taking in more than they pay talking point that's been debunked about 5,000 times. :icon_rolleyes:
Red states are governed by assholes that enact shit policies. Thus the “crap load of poor.”

Lib please California alone has more poor people than the 7 poorest red states combined. You earn a rare triple :itsok::itsok::itsok:
California also has more rich people than the 7 poorest red states combined.

In fact, if California was a separate nation, it would have the sixth largest GDP in the world.

California also has more gays and more beach balls and other irrelevant stuff that has nothing to do with the topic being discussed demwit. :icon_rolleyes:
The only one posting irrelevant bullshit is you, retard.

The states with the highest GDPs contribute more to the treasury than your red state shitholes.

You are one ignorant poster. First, you realize those red states have a crap load of poor Democrats on welfare right. :itsok: As for your taking in more than they pay talking point that's been debunked about 5,000 times. :icon_rolleyes:
Red states are governed by assholes that enact shit policies. Thus the “crap load of poor.”

Lib please California alone has more poor people than the 7 poorest red states combined. You earn a rare triple :itsok::itsok::itsok:
California also has more rich people than the 7 poorest red states combined.

In fact, if California was a separate nation, it would have the sixth largest GDP in the world.

California also has more gays and more beach balls and other irrelevant stuff that has nothing to do with the topic being discussed demwit. :icon_rolleyes:
The only one posting irrelevant bullshit is you, retard.

The states with the highest GDPs contribute more to the treasury than your red state shitholes.

Try to stay on topic, a single blue state has more poor people than the top 7 poorest red states combined.

As for your pathetic attempt to deflect, okay why does the richest blue state in the country also have the most poor people? I thought blue states were all about wealth equality and fair distribution of wealth?

We already spend 41 cents out of every military dollar worldwide

military-madness.png

Why do we need to spend more?

Read history. It’s all there and blatantly obvious.

Constant war aboard leads the tyranny at home. We are witnessing it first hand.
History shows me that the experts have been spending huge sums on our military for decades, under every type of president.
Exactly right. Now is the time to stop the madness.
You arent selling me. I dont think you have a good enough grasp of the overall picture to make an informed decision on the matter.
That’s funny. I KNOW you don’t.

Did you think I was criticizing Trump?
Of course I dont know. I'm not a military expert, therefore I'm not arrogant enough to pretend like I know more than them.

As for Trump, YOU are the only one talking about him. Why are you talking about Trump in this thread?
No need to be a military expert. Stop the appeal to authority. Think for yourself.

Exactly right. Now is the time to stop the madness.
You arent selling me. I dont think you have a good enough grasp of the overall picture to make an informed decision on the matter.
That’s funny. I KNOW you don’t.

Did you think I was criticizing Trump?
Of course I dont know. I'm not a military expert, therefore I'm not arrogant enough to pretend like I know more than them.

As for Trump, YOU are the only one talking about him. Why are you talking about Trump in this thread?
I'm retired military. I personally saw many examples of tremendous waste.

In fact, that is why I refused a very large salary from Raytheon when I retired. I did not want to join the enemy of the American taxpayer.
I was in the military too. That doesnt make us experts on global threats.
What global threats? Think man think.

Question.......which nation on this chart needs to increase their military budget?

BIGGEST%20MILITARY%20BUDGETS.PNG

military-madness.png

Simple, the stronger the military the safer the country, safer the world.

Look at that chart
Who on that chart makes you feel unsafe ?

It doesn’t matter, there’s a direct correlation between power and military spending. Our government isn’t that stupid. They wouldn’t be spending it if there wasn’t a reason.

military-madness.png

Look at that chart

It doesn’t matter, there’s a direct correlation between power and military spending. Our government isn’t that stupid. They wouldn’t be spending it if there wasn’t a reason.
How much power do we need?

No nation is capable of invading us
You build a military based on the threat. What is the threat that necessitates spending 41 cents out of every military dollar in the world?

military-madness.png

Look at that chart

You build a military based on the threat. What is the threat that necessitates spending 41 cents out of every military dollar in the world?

You don’t get it and never will. The biggest part of having a beefed up military now is to expand our global footprint, and we’re not immune from attack. 9/11 proved that.

This is the USS Gerald Ford:

USS_Gerald_R._Ford_%28CVN-78%29_underway_on_8_April_2017.JPG

Including development cost the price to create this thing was $18 billion. It will cost billions more to man, maintain, and upgrade over the decades. All to take out 3rd world gunmen hiding in caves in the desert. Very efficient.
But it does enrich the MIC, which is why it was built.

military-madness.png

Look at that chart

You don’t get it and never will. The biggest part of having a beefed up military now is to expand our global footprint, and we’re not immune from attack. 9/11 proved that.
Global footprint?

We have like 800 military bases abroad and a Navy larger than the next six combined

Look at that chart

Global footprint?

We have like 800 military bases abroad and a Navy larger than the next six combined

You make that sound as if it’s a bad thing

What do we give up for investing so much in our military

Money for modern infrastructure, education, healthcare

If we’re not immune from attack, then what’s the point of a “beefed up military”?

Look at that chart

Global footprint?

You make that sound as if it’s a bad thing
Because it is. Where have you been since 9/11?

It’s not enough! We need to be like South Korea ! Spend every dime on the military to the point the lights are turned off and Americans are starving!

By the way . Pentagon hides money in other budgets . This # is a low ball.

VA is separate . Nuke subs and missles fall under dept of Energy.

Forum List

Back