2020 Dem Candidates Attend Black Supremacy Festival to Kiss Ass

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
2020 Democratic candidates for POTUS went to New Orleans to attend the black supremacist Essence Festival which promotes black culture. If it were a festival for white culture the media and these same Democrats would call it a “white supremacy gathering.” Double standard? Hell yes! Democratic Party has become an anti-white hate group. Heterosexual white males are vilified by liberals in media, politics, and academics. Why is this allowed? Former First Lady Michelle Obama spoke at this gathering. If Laura Bush spoke at a “white culture festival” the media would go ballistic.
2020 candidates pitch African American voters at Essence Fest

I'm fine with the dems being a "minority only" party. WTF is the problem you see promising free shit to minorities?
How will promising to pay reparations play in the 2020 general election?

I'm fine with the dems being a "minority only" party. WTF is the problem you see promising free shit to minorities?
After the massive propaganda white guilt campaign that’s going to come from liberal media, campus professoriate, and political manipulation, I can see dumbassed sheeple supporting it.

After the massive propaganda white guilt campaign that’s going to come from liberal media, campus professoriate, and political manipulation, I can see dumbassed sheeple supporting it.

My apolitical wife, who watches "The View", basically says no way she could vote for dems who promise "reparations" or any other free stuff. Women clip coupons to save a few bucks, so they know the value of a dollar. She worked for her pay, and will never fall for any propaganda the dems put up.

Forum List

Back