2020 Dem's Running.The Worst Set Of Democrat Contenders Ever?,Will MSM Report This Story?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Is this something we can all agree on? Remember how many of us looked at the original Obama administration and most normal Americans saw it as "Send In The Clowns".
Well here we are again. But we wont hear this on CNN/MSNBC. No,no,,they seem some of them as the next Jesus! the next Messiah !!
Yah right, meanwhile, maybe up to 100 Million Americans see the 25 or so running as a sequel to "One Cookoo Flew Over The Nest"
:abgg2q.jpg:

When Joe Biden looks good compared to the rest, we've got a problem.

Plus take Biden down and get a Greenick who can’t get half the Democrat vote.
Republican win win

It seems like all them are trying to out crazy each other. Biden will probably be the nominee and the general election will be a slam dunk for Trump.

Remember Sam Nunn? Henry Jackson? Strom Thurmond? There used to be normal people in the Democratic Party.

Most of these people aren't ready for prime time, yet, but they're looking at Trump and saying, "well, if HE can do it...."

The contrast between the two sides of the party is as weird now as it was for the GOP in 2016.

What a weird fucking time. There are no real leaders out there.

My guess is that our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck out of politics.

Most of these people aren't ready for prime time, yet, but they're looking at Trump and saying, "well, if HE can do it...."

If that is the case why are they all supporting extremely unpopular ideas?

Some of what they're supporting is ridiculous because of the silly, high-school like peer pressure of national politics.

And then there is Trump's temperament, and they're confident they can use it against him.

So they're scattered.

Some of what they're supporting is ridiculous because of the silly, high-school like peer pressure of national politics.

And then there is Trump's temperament, and they're confident they can use it against him.

So they're scattered.

That’s a theory. Personally I don’t think any of them are serious about winning at this point. I think they’re conceding this election and are looking at 2024. The next democratic nominee winner will be the face of the party and probably will be the front runner for 2024. Americans usually re-elect presidents, so I think unless this economy falls off a cliff (which is always possible) I think Trump will be hard to defeat. In the event the economy goes south, then I would expect some of the democrats to pivot to the center and try and make a race of it.

So they're scattered.

That’s a theory. Personally I don’t think any of them are serious about winning at this point. I think they’re conceding this election and are looking at 2024. The next democratic nominee winner will be the face of the party and probably will be the front runner for 2024. Americans usually re-elect presidents, so I think unless this economy falls off a cliff (which is always possible) I think Trump will be hard to defeat. In the event the economy goes south, then I would expect some of the democrats to pivot to the center and try and make a race of it.
Yeah, no doubt this is used as a stepping stone just to get their name out there. I'm sure, though, that there's a little voice in their heads saying, "well, ya never know...."

Plus, there's the VP slot. If Bernie or Liz get the nomination, it's possible they'd want some young blood there.

We're still 18 months away. We're still in the "anything can happen" phase of this.

no one strikes my fancy, as of yet... I do like Amy K, Kamala H, and Elizabeth W with some of her ideas and plans...

Bernie S does nothing for me, Beto O does nothing for me.... Corey B either... nor does that little blonde from NY... whatever her name is.... Kilibran, gilibrand...?? she pushed al franken out, that was a no no in my book...

Biden does nothing for me, that starbucks guy running either....

I like that Castro guy from Texas, and Eric S, who announced today are two others that are ok... mayor Pete has a real likeability to him, and he's very bright...

no one strikes my fancy, as of yet... I do like Amy K, Kamala H, and Elizabeth W with some of her ideas and plans...

Bernie S does nothing for me, Beto O does nothing for me.... Corey B either... nor does that little blonde from NY... whatever her name is.... Kilibran, gilibrand...?? she pushed al franken out, that was a no no in my book...

I like that Castro guy from Texas, and Eric S, who announced today are two others that are ok... mayor Pete has a real likeability to him, and he's very bright...
Eric S......

Just take the 15 million that are out there and buy them back'

BRILLIANT_.jpg

Bay Area congressman Eric Swalwell on Monday became the latest person to join the incredibly crowded 2020 Democratic presidential race.

His primary policy message of the campaign will be gun control, and he's proposing a mandatory buyback of "military-style semiautomatic assault weapons."

(Excerpt) Read more at sfgate.com ...

"So basically @RepSwalwell wants a war," Biggs tweeted. "Because that's what you would get. You're outta your f—ing mind if you think I'll give up my rights and give the gov all the power."

"And it would be a short war my friend," Swalwell responded. "The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they're legit. I'm sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities."

Give up your 2nd Amendment rights or we will nuke you and your family..... The DeathRATS are truly a party of the insane!

Split the nation up into a few smaller nations. Lets end this.

Split the nation up into a few smaller nations. Lets end this.

Balkanization??

No thanks. You think it's bad now, try that brand of stupidity.

We can either educate the stupid people on the other side or fight them. I don't really want a fight.

We'd win, of course but consider that even a Rat can be dangerous when cornered.

It is so much easier to convince the stupid fucks of how stupid they are.

It will take time, but it can be done a lot easier than a brawl.

Because that's what's coming if this shit keeps going. And trust me, you don't want that

It seems like all them are trying to out crazy each other. Biden will probably be the nominee and the general election will be a slam dunk for Trump.
i wonder if Beto can at least fill a mens room

some of them are running on the fact that they have a vagina. {although I dont think at least one of them is a female}

Last edited:

Forum List

Back