🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2020 election was rigged (not stolen)

Listen at 6:30. Unbiased and actually left leaning journalists. Govt pressured social media sites to take down anyone who said COVID may have come from a lab and that the Hunter laptop was true. Definitely impacted the 2020 election.

Neither Matt Taibbi nor Michael Schellenberger are GOP or Trump supporters.

Good luck in refuting this.

The right’s war on democracy continues.

Counting stops. Trump ahead
Counting resumes, Biden instantly ahead.
Swing states. Controlled mainly by Republicans pass draconian voting laws before 2020 election saying mail in votes cannot be counted until after the close of polls on election day and only after election day votes are tabulated.
You were warned well ahead of time about red and blue "surges" as the votes were being counted. You were also warned that because of voting laws in several swing states, it would take a few days to declare a winner.

Much as I am loathe to admit, take a look at Florida and Texas. Deep red states that both allow mail in voting. They tabulate their mail in votes ahead of the open of polls on election day. So their results are available that night or early the next morning.
I can't stand either one of these states for various other reasons, but when it comes to counting the vote, they have their shit together.

Swing states. Controlled mainly by Republicans pass draconian voting laws before 2020 election saying mail in votes cannot be counted until after the close of polls on election day and only after election day votes are tabulated.
You were warned well ahead of time about red and blue "surges" as the votes were being counted. You were also warned that because of voting laws in several swing states, it would take a few days to declare a winner.

Much as I am loathe to admit, take a look at Florida and Texas. Deep red states that both allow mail in voting. They tabulate their mail in votes ahead of the open of polls on election day. So their results are available that night or early the next morning.
I can't stand either one of these states for various other reasons, but when it comes to counting the vote, they have their shit together.
States favorable to Biden were extending deadlines on the spot when voting was required by existing law to already have been completed. USSC just ruled that won’t happen again in 2024

States favorable to Biden were extending deadlines on the spot when voting was required by existing law to already have been completed. USSC just ruled that won’t happen again in 2024
Sorry, that's not what the SC decided. You can't just stop counting legitimate votes because your legislators decided to hamstring the process. That's called disenfranchisement.

You are asserting that Tabbi and Schallenberger's claim that "censorship" would have had an effect on a United States election. Which they didn't assert in this podcast. They didn't use the word "rigged". Therefore, you believe it was rigged. You typed the word. I love the whole "two weeks before the election" thing. I didn't hear anyone crying about "two weeks" when James Comey torpedoed Hillary Clinton's campaign two weeks before an election.
I am saying it could. 100%

Listen at 6:30. Unbiased and actually left leaning journalists. Govt pressured social media sites to take down anyone who said COVID may have come from a lab and that the Hunter laptop was true. Definitely impacted the 2020 election.

Neither Matt Taibbi nor Michael Schellenberger are GOP or Trump supporters.

Good luck in refuting this.

If Americans looked at the Democrats and what's gone on, and relate this to the traits of communism and Nazism, many more Americans would be horrified.

The left used covid to harvest votes from the laziest and dumbest among us, and those types of people vote Democracked 9-1.

Add to that the millions of ballots that had only one entry.

It didn't. Trump lost because he blew the response to COVID and chose to campaign, golf, and tweet while the bodies were piling up as the virus ran rampant across the country.

So the people showed him the door.

With a solid economy, Trump seemed destined for a second term.

Then, COVID killed his economy and Trumps inept leadership killed his election chances

2020 election was rigged (not stolen)​

That's my point, hence it was stolen. The so called "news" coverage was rigged. The presidential debates were rigged. The Debate moderators were rigged. Social media was rigged. Allegations of Russian interference were rigged backed up by rigged intelligence agency confirmation. The polls were rigged. The 4 years of Trump's first term was rigged.

That's some serious rigging right there. It's not wrong to call that a stolen election. What else would you call it. Then there's the IRONY of Dems claiming there was no election fraud, the above is the biggest pile of election fraud in a half century!

You seem upset. Are you upset?

Sure. Thinking people are. That's why I suggest you read some history to find out what's in store for you and your kind.

You will be shocked to find out that if the demofascists are successful in turning this country into a dictatorship, you will be among the first to be put up against the wall.

You can't be trusted, because you ARE stupid. So they know that when you finally figure out that they lied to you, you will get uppity against them.

So they don't bother to risk it. Look up what happened to the VC after Vietnam was conquered

Sorry, that's not what the SC decided. You can't just stop counting legitimate votes because your legislators decided to hamstring the process. That's called disenfranchisement.
No it’s called following law
No state is required to wait. Voters are obligated to complete their right to vote within the prescribed time frame that is already on the books.

Forum List

Back