2022 "we want a special council"

You can keep pretending that the Biden's aren't dirty as all get out, Crepitus but with each passing day more and more evidence shows that they are! Twenty million dollars in dirty money going to 9 different Bidens! The most blatant example of influence peddling I've ever seen!
I don't have to pretend, mang.

That's a tRumpling thing.

I don't have to pretend, mang.

That's a tRumpling thing.
How do you explain the 20 million (and counting) dollars that have been paid to Biden family members, Crepitus?
You seem to think that is you pretend it never happened (which is hard to do since we've got the bank records!) that it will somehow just vanish! Follow the money. That's what ALWAYS does in corrupt people like the Bidens! They tried to hide what they were doing...running all of that cash through those shell companies but it's impossible to hide huge sums of money like that.

How do you explain the 20 million (and counting) dollars that have been paid to Biden family members, Crepitus?
You seem to think that is you pretend it never happened (which is hard to do since we've got the bank records!) that it will somehow just vanish! Follow the money. That's what ALWAYS does in corrupt people like the Bidens! They tried to hide what they were doing...running all of that cash through those shell companies but it's impossible to hide huge sums of money like that.
I don't feel even a tiny bit of need to explain it. In international financial terms $20 million dollars is chicken feed. Any government attempting to pay someone off with amounts that low would be laughed right out of the building. Same with any corporate scheme.

That's what's so hilarious to me here. You kids are all a-twitter over these tiny amounts when the real amounts that the tRumps have been receiving, hundreds of millions for the smallest payments, billions for the larger ones, is right there for you to see.

You guys just look foolish getting all worked up over this.

I don't feel even a tiny bit of need to explain it. In international financial terms $20 million dollars is chicken feed. Any government attempting to pay someone off with amounts that low would be laughed right out of the building. Same with any corporate scheme.

That's what's so hilarious to me here. You kids are all a-twitter over these tiny amounts when the real amounts that the tRumps have been receiving, hundreds of millions for the smallest payments, billions for the larger ones, is right there for you to see.

You guys just look foolish getting all worked up over this.
20 million dollars is chicken feed? Is that going to be your defense? It's obvious that you don't HAVE an explanation for all that money being secretly distributed among the Biden family!
I don't even know what you're babbling about when you claim that the Trumps have been receiving billions of dollars in payments! Do you?

Last edited:
What larger amounts would that be, Crepitus? It's the Bidens who cashed in on their political position not the Trumps.
Dude, really?

Don't just ignore facts.

18 trademarks worth hundreds of millions, 2 billion investment against all advice, a sudden influx of chinese funding for a rump project in indonesia, there are dozens more and none of them ar imaginary.

The smallest of these is ten times the aggregated amounts you're worried about for the Bidens. Hell, tRump made more off of foreigners who wanted to influence him by staying in his DC hotel at inflated rates than these supposed tiny bribes. $20 million is a payoff for a peon, not a VP.

Get real here.

Dude, really?

Don't just ignore facts.

18 trademarks worth hundreds of millions, 2 billion investment against all advice, a sudden influx of chinese funding for a rump project in indonesia, there are dozens more and none of them ar imaginary.

The smallest of these is ten times the aggregated amounts you're worried about for the Bidens. Hell, tRump made more off of foreigners who wanted to influence him by staying in his DC hotel at inflated rates than these supposed tiny bribes. $20 million is a payoff for a peon, not a VP.

Get real here.
First of all the 2 billion didn't go to the Trump family...it was money that was INVESTED in the company that Jared Kushner works for! Do not understand the difference between that and the Bidens getting millions for nothing?

The hard truth is that the Trump family left the White House worth less than when they entered. Now contrast that with the Biden family. They cashed in on Joe's Vice Presidential position ESPECIALLY once he was a lame duck!

Forum List

Back