2024 election = America's black hole

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Conservatives and Liberals: Get yourself a hobby that makes you happy, because this upcoming general election will not. Tye some flies for fishing, go on a long walk, take some yoga classes, find some good books to read etc. because this election will rank as one of the ugliest in history. 2 of the most unpopular old men will square off for the oval office - again. Don't drive yourself into depression folks. Find something fun to do. The plight of 2 rich old men is not worth degrading your mental health!

R.10ad5e961b34714d1326619defd18af6

And people will still show their support for them. Because they are stupid and hacked out of their goddamn minds.

1. Trump: twice impeached. twice acquitted. Three or four times indicted: hush money to Stormy (Bragg), election interference (GA), mishandling classified docs (Smith), incitement/sedition?(Smith).

2. Old senile Joe Biden: impeached? (he's immune from indictment as president)

3. Pick any "also ran" you want in the primaries, but it will boil down to TRUMP vs BIDEN in the general election

IMHO Joe Biden's age is more disqualifying than the bullshit (banana republic) indictments against Trump.

1. Trump: twice impeached. twice acquitted. Three or four times indicted: hush money to Stormy (Bragg), election interference (GA), mishandling classified docs (Smith), incitement/sedition?(Smith).

2. Old senile Joe Biden: impeached? (he's immune from indictment as president)

3. Pick any "also ran" you want in the primaries, but it will boil down to TRUMP vs BIDEN in the general election

IMHO Joe Biden's age is more disqualifying than the bullshit (banana republic) indictments against Trump.
They can't drag Bernie..oops I mean Joe over the finish line again. If they can, it's proof they're rigging the elections.

They can't drag Bernie..oops I mean Joe over the finish line again. If they can, it's proof they're rigging the elections.
The fact that a dementia patient is POTUS and on your knees now Harris is vice POTUS, IS certainly is proof enough that the 2020 election was stolen. You couldn't find 81 million Americans dumb enough to vote for those two baffons.

Conservatives and Liberals: Get yourself a hobby that makes you happy, because this upcoming general election will not. Tye some flies for fishing, go on a long walk, take some yoga classes, find some good books to read etc. because this election will rank as one of the ugliest in history. 2 of the most unpopular old men will square off for the oval office - again. Don't drive yourself into depression folks. Find something fun to do. The plight of 2 rich old men is not worth degrading your mental health!
The Left pretends that Trump is the disease, when actually, he is just a symptom of the Federal rot.

For example, they accuse Trump of being a man whore. Well..................yea. They then accuse him of paying off a whore that may not have been ethical or even legal from his own money. Well........................yea.

But then we find out that Congress has paid off women over the years to the tune of $17 million using taxpayer money to silence them for being sexually assaulted in some form or fashion. But even when we find out, they refuse to tell us much of anything about it, like all the people who are guilty in both parties.

And then we find out that the man who beat Trump for the Presidency is also accused of rape by one of his staffers, Tara Reed in addition to the revelations his daughter made in her diary that her father showered with.

Trump, with all of his flaws, seems to be outdone by the Swamp every time in terms of moral decadency every time.

Why is why it is time to make plans to live out our days not in this country.

Why is why it is time to make plans to live out our days not in this country.
Actually if you're unhappy where you live, consider moving to a red state.

On a lighter note, as long as the senate stays split so that the filibuster stays intact, the USA can't go too far one way or the other.

They don't have air conditioning in the EU? Global warming looks serious, so stay in the temperate zone.

That leaves maybe Canada or Scotland or Scandinavian countries? Then again,m look at their tax rates...

Actually if you're unhappy where you live, consider moving to a red state.

I live in the red part of a blue state. I am not unhappy with my current area.

On a lighter note, as long as the senate stays split so that the filibuster stays intact, the USA can't go too far one way or the other.

The mere fact we are going to be stuck choosing for the 2nd time between Biden and Trump means we are too far gone. If that is the best we can do, there is little hope for the country.

They don't have air conditioning in the EU? Global warming looks serious, so stay in the temperate zone.

That leaves maybe Canada or Scotland or Scandinavian countries? Then again,m look at their tax rates...

Panama is our plan right now, if all goes well we will end up in the city of Boquete, Panama.

The mere fact we are going to be stuck choosing for the 2nd time between Biden and Trump means we are too far gone. If that is the best we can do, there is little hope for the country.

Panama is our plan right now, if all goes well we will end up in the city of Boquete, Panama.
Hopefully tomorrow. The less anti-Anerican people here the better ... bye.

I hear Costa Rica is nice too.

I hear Costa Rica is nice too.

We looked into there as well, the infrastructure is better in Panama, especially for the internet. But at this point, 6 years out there are lots of options.

Did you look at the murder rate in Costa Rica? :omg:

Yeah, it has been on the rise. They are having more drug violence of late. One more reason Panama was our choice, most of the violence there is pretty limited to certain areas.

But then again, is it worse than St Louis?

Forum List

Back