2024 Poll: Pence: 40% Don Jr: 29% Nasty Nikki Haley: 26% Incredible Ivanka: 16% Little Marco: 15%

A couple of posters have mentioned Nikki Haley. She won't win a single southern state during the primaries after her flag debacle.

this is a cartoonishly weak field of candidates. WHERE'S LYIN TED? And Fit Chris Christie?

Don Jr. and Ivanka Trump among Republicans' top 2024 choices along with Pence and Haley
Go Ivanka! First woman president will be a Republican.

Americans keep rejecting women presidents but you may be right there. If the old Republican elites seize power back in the GOP they will absolutely run a woman and the Democrats will only ever run women from here on out. So they will force it that way. But it wont be Ivanka. Nikki Haley is who they are grooming to foist upon us.

It's Salon's hope as well. I take issue with "Republicans are considering". Its just another poll as the liberals begin manipulating the 2024 elections (having conceded they cant win 2020) Already.

Nope, it's Ted Cruz' turn, he and Pence and possibly Hally or Marco can slug it out in 2024.
I'm not seeing the Trump kids running until they get more experience, they are very young with no military experience.
Maybe a term as senator somewhere?
Or when Trump wins a 2nd term he can set one up as an assistant DNI?
that's what they said about Donald, my friend

Donald has been dabbling or kibitzing in the military and intelligence decisions for many years.
I'm still impressed by his instincts in Syria. The deep state experts were whining about the Kurds, and Trump moved our guys out of the way of the Turks. Now that the dust settled everyone's cool. The Kurds have oil, money, US tank protection, and are happy.

Go Ivanka! First woman president will be a Republican.
you mean Sassy Sarah Palin?
Sarah can't even keep her own house in order, she won't get my vote in the primaries.
i hate to break it to ya: she doesnt need your vote!

All Sarah needs is another drink, and something done about those sagging tits.
that's what they said about Trump!

wait...

Sarah can't even keep her own house in order, she won't get my vote in the primaries.
I can't find a single 2024 poll where Palin is in the top five.
Palin/Pence 2024 has a ring to it

Hillary 2020!!
images

Poll: Republicans Favor Two of Trump's Children as Top 2024 Choices

Good god. I won't vote for Pence nor Don Jr. If Ivanka had a strong spine on illegals etc I would consider her...I do like her push for paid maternity leave but that's about it.
She's a liberal. So no wonder you feel that way
She's RIGHT on paid maternity leave. On immigration she is no where near strong enough. I don't believe in this left/right bullshit. I believe in what's right for the majority of Americans.

As long as it leaves out Jews, right, Adolf?

I can't find a single 2024 poll where Palin is in the top five.
Palin/Pence 2024 has a ring to it

Now that you mention it, wonder if Trump and the RNC could push Palin to primary Murkowski if she decides against Trump?
upload_2020-1-5_15-40-36.jpeg

Poll: Republicans Favor Two of Trump's Children as Top 2024 Choices

Good god. I won't vote for Pence nor Don Jr. If Ivanka had a strong spine on illegals etc I would consider her...I do like her push for paid maternity leave but that's about it.
She's a liberal. So no wonder you feel that way
She's RIGHT on paid maternity leave. On immigration she is no where near strong enough. I don't believe in this left/right bullshit. I believe in what's right for the majority of Americans.

Paid maternity leave isnt right for the American people..unless its a husband paying his wife. IS that supposed to kick in before WIC , food stamps and Section 8? Weve been paying slum dwellers to breed since LBJ.

We have paid PATERNITY LEAVE over here. You guys need to get unionised so you can join this century.

Forum List

Back