20yo man shot after trying to rob 3 men with a bb gun who were detectives

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Man shot attempting to rob detectives in Brooklyn: cops

" A 20-year-old man was shot Sunday when he tried to rob three detectives in Brooklyn with a BB gun, cops said.

The man brandished the black weapon and tried to stick up the detectives around 7 p.m. as they investigated a Craigslist rental scam in Bedford-Stuyvesant, according to police.

The suspect quickly realized his mistake when one of the detectives identified himself and opened fire along Monroe St. between Bedford and Franklin Aves.

Cops said a second suspect, a 16-year-old boy, was in custody and a third suspect is still on the loose."

the-first-step-to-recovery-is-admitting-youre-a-dumbass-quote-1.jpg

Police said the suspects were running a scam in which they posted apartment rentals on Craigslist and then robbed prospective tenants who came to look at the nonexistent units.

Authorities said they recovered the gun the crook used in the attempted robbery at the scene.

The would-be robber, who police did not identify, was hit in the right arm and torso, cops said. He was rushed to Kings County Hospital in stable condition.

There is no room for compassion when you're that much of a dumbass using a bb gun. It's a good thing I haven't found the bitch that scammed me on eBay, because she wouldn't just be wounded, she'd be dead.

There is no room for compassion when you're that much of a dumbass using a bb gun. It's a good thing I haven't found the bitch that scammed me on eBay, because she wouldn't just be wounded, she'd be dead.
It's even worse when someone scams you from China and you can't prove it because parcels aren't tracked in China. Don't ever buy anything directly from there or any other slant eye country.

Forum List

Back