21 incredible lesbians who’re loud, proud and making the world a better place

I dont care who these women fuck. Is that the most interesting part of what they did? If so, im unimpressed. Elon Musk buying Twitter to save free speech is FAR more useful to the world than anything they did. Find better examples if you want people to be interested in your thread.

Exactly, men like Elon Musk make the world go around, while disgusting bull dykes make it worst. If licking each others ***** is the best they did in their life then they're pathetic excuses of people.

And you are the religious right wing fringe extremist

This is fun!

All most of them want is to be left the fuck alone. I am for anyone that doesn't try to suppress speech and exercise their constitutional right to free exercise.

You sure can, but if they are classified you will get in trouble.

If that's the best gotcha attempt you got, you ain't got shit.
Then there is no free speech suppressed in this country

But if you say some things you can get in trouble.

Duh

Then there is no free speech suppressed in this country

But if you say some things you can get in trouble.

Duh

Going for classified information is a cop out, and a pathetic one at that.

There are also fighting words exceptions, yelling "fire" in a crowded theater exceptions, and a many others, all of which have to face strict scrutiny review by the judicial branch of the United States, usually the Supreme Court, before any punishment can be meted out by the government.

Are you saying document classification laws violate the 1st amendment?

No, but the SJW LGBTQ(alpahbet salad) overreach into grooming kids is sure as hell going to be.

I had an epiphany the other day. The queer population like any other group has an identity that they fear for. I suppose that somewhere along the line it occurred to them nature has screwed them by not providing any way for them to have a line of progeny. lol.... I am very suspicious of this movement in the schools and I wonder if it stems from some agreement amongst the queer population to overcome their disadvantage in the procreative department by adopting an aggressive proselytization policy around kids...the younger the better. I mean let's face it....left to their own device and without an outreach to the hetero population they will eventually simply cease to exist.

Going for classified information is a cop out, and a pathetic one at that.

There are also fighting words exceptions, yelling "fire" in a crowded theater exceptions, and a many others, all of which have to face strict scrutiny review by the judicial branch of the United States, usually the Supreme Court, before any punishment can be meted out by the government.

Are you saying document classification laws violate the 1st amendment?
You want to make things black and white and you miss the entire world of gray

I had an epiphany the other day. The queer population like any other group has an identity that they fear for. I suppose that somewhere along the line it occurred to them nature has screwed them by not providing any way for them to have a line of progeny. lol.... I am very suspicious of this movement in the schools and I wonder if it stems from some agreement amongst the queer population to overcome their disadvantage in the procreative department by adopting an aggressive proselytization policy around kids...the younger the better. I mean let's face it....left to their own device and without an outreach to the hetero population they will eventually simply cease to exist.

Unless homosexuality is genetic, (or at least some of it is genetic), maybe a reaction to overpopulation.

Unless homosexuality is genetic, (or at least some of it is genetic), maybe a reaction to overpopulation.

It has to have some root in the genes somewhere I think. Can I do a Kentanji and say .... I'm not a biologist? LOL....
Seriously though I'm not positive but I suspect that the more organized and now PROUD gay population mourns the fact that they cannot biologically produce more gays as a function of their society. So what? They are going to make it their business to hunt down the existing genetic anomalies that they feel are out there? That's what it looks like.

I dont care who these women fuck. Is that the most interesting part of what they did? If so, im unimpressed. Elon Musk buying Twitter to save free speech is FAR more useful to the world than anything they did. Find better examples if you want people to be interested in your thread.
Your a crazy man. You cannot compare the work of these women with a dickhead enabling nazis to spread their shite.
Interesting that you support globalists though.

Forum List

Back