21 incredible lesbians who’re loud, proud and making the world a better place

My point is, it's not my or your call to make... or the State's for that matter.

You want to ban one treatment but force another. Am I missing anything here?
Yes it is the states call to make. It's also the states call to decide you cant savagely beat them as a way to raise them

Thank god the state can step in sometimes and tell parents they cant do that.....right?

Yes it is the states call to make. It's also the states call to decide you cant savagely beat them as a way to raise them

Thank god the state can step in sometimes and tell parents they cant do that.....right?
We're not discussing physical abuse here, but nice attempt and introducing the straw man.

I noticed that... but the only solid reason you can give for your position on it is that you disagree with it because you are pro-gay.

Lol
I noticed that the only reason you support it is you are anti gay

Last edited:
Yes, working on the (very un)common cold of "conversion" versus the cancer of muslim mutilation is admirable.
I think I agree with you but that would be a first. Its a bit cryptic.
But I think you have given her your blessing for the ork she does.
Is that correct ?

Yes its Lesbian Visibility Week and I know my friends on this board would like to celebrate this event.

Here is a list of Lesbian achievers who are making a mark in the world.

Have they missed anyone out ?

Lets have a heated debate !!

No mention of Bruce Jenner or Lia Thomas here? These two "broads" definitely go for other broads.

There are a few good lookers but 80% are pale, underweight, and very unhappy looking.

Yes its Lesbian Visibility Week and I know my friends on this board would like to celebrate this event.

Here is a list of Lesbian achievers who are making a mark in the world.

Have they missed anyone out ?

Lets have a heated debate !!
I dont care who these women fuck. Is that the most interesting part of what they did? If so, im unimpressed. Elon Musk buying Twitter to save free speech is FAR more useful to the world than anything they did. Find better examples if you want people to be interested in your thread.

How disgusting! I can't wait until this unnatural filth is finally banned and the people taking part in it are punished. Now that will lead to good things for society!!

Forum List

Back