21 White Supremacist Gang Members, Associates Busted In Massive Drug And Weapons Trafficking Sting In Utah

Do major drug distributors have time for political agendas? Maybe Hollywood and the media fiction convinced people that bikers and druggies and illegal weapons dealers are always "white supremacists" just because they are white and they aren't sissies.

Such sad responses from the far right.

I guess you don't like truth do you?

Too bad. The truth is that some on the far right are very violent criminals.

Deal with it.

Looks like you're the one who should deal with it. Criminal White Supremacists sell guns and drugs and don't vote. Hell they don't care who is in the WH. Only a dummy would try to equate White Supremacists with Trump supporters.

That would be you.

This crap about BLM being so dangerous has been so exaggerated by the right-wing thugs on the internet that I can't put any faith in it at all. I'm much more worried about these "militia" hoodlums with the putin's poodle beards trying to wreck the election and starting violence. They are the ones prancing around with assault weapons pretending to be men.
This crap about police and white supremacists being so dangerous has been so exaggerated by the left-wing thugs on the internet that I can't put any faith in it at all. I'm much more worried about these black criminals trying to wreck the election and starting violence. They are the ones prancing around with assault weapons pretending to be men.
Lysistra is more worried about white supremacists who arent trying to wreck the election and starting violence in the streets, than she is about the left wingers who have been doing those things every single day for months. :cuckoo:
..where are the news people that are not questioning all this shit about white supremacy/etc??....o, that's right--if you speak the truth = racism

More white supremacists are going to prison. Some for the rest of their lives if convicted.

They were busted with illegal drugs and weapons. They were selling both in Salt Lake City and Ogden.

Some have long histories of crimes.

One of the gangs started in a Utah state prison.

Such fine people, right trump followers?

All of the white supremacists are registered Democrats.

At least the LEOs are out there catching them. They got the guys in the Whitmer kidnapping conspiracy, and they got a few more in Virginia. They had an undocumented alien (oh, excuse me, an "illegal alien") that they were helping, even giving him firearms. Now we are hearing more about this "The Base" that is led by some fool who lives in Russia.

Book 'em, Dano.

These people are out of control.

I hope our government finds them all. They belong in prison for their crimes.

But you're okay with pantifa and the blm....

You are okay with "militias", white thug gangs? I do not believe that "antifa" actually exists. Yes, I support BLM. I have seen the videos and read the reports of how some of our police departments are entangled with these "militias." I have even seen the video of the Kenosha police throwing water and kisses to these white thug gangs. I saw the video of rittenhouse being allowed to walk the streets with a gun. This is not the United States of America that I know.

If white supremist are such a huge problem why are we not seeing them in the news?
And you lost all credibility when you said pantifa is a myth.

We do see them on the news. This "antifa" thing is a crock of shit. Where do YOU stand on the guys with the putin's poodle beards, assault rifles, cammies in the streets. These people are NOT Americans.

Whose been burning,looting,rioting and killing cops?
How much "burning, looting, and rioting has actually been going on? It is greatly exaggerated by right-wingers who want to justify their gang members being on the streets with assault weapons. Cop killing has been going on for years by people of all persuasions. For example:

Far-right 'boogaloo boys' linked to killing of California law officers and other violence

Accused Killer Of California Cops Was Associated With Right-Wing 'Boogaloo Movement'

Let's face it, there are f*cking morons who want to start a civil war or a "race war." The internet has brought these thugs together, and something must be done to control them. They are a risk to all of us, and will cost us a fortune just to protect the election.

Police chiefs grapple with new Election Day threat: Armed men at the polls

At least the LEOs are out there catching them. They got the guys in the Whitmer kidnapping conspiracy, and they got a few more in Virginia. They had an undocumented alien (oh, excuse me, an "illegal alien") that they were helping, even giving him firearms. Now we are hearing more about this "The Base" that is led by some fool who lives in Russia.

Book 'em, Dano.

These people are out of control.

I hope our government finds them all. They belong in prison for their crimes.

But you're okay with pantifa and the blm....

You are okay with "militias", white thug gangs? I do not believe that "antifa" actually exists. Yes, I support BLM. I have seen the videos and read the reports of how some of our police departments are entangled with these "militias." I have even seen the video of the Kenosha police throwing water and kisses to these white thug gangs. I saw the video of rittenhouse being allowed to walk the streets with a gun. This is not the United States of America that I know.

If white supremist are such a huge problem why are we not seeing them in the news?
And you lost all credibility when you said pantifa is a myth.

We do see them on the news. This "antifa" thing is a crock of shit. Where do YOU stand on the guys with the putin's poodle beards, assault rifles, cammies in the streets. These people are NOT Americans.

Whose been burning,looting,rioting and killing cops?
How much "burning, looting, and rioting has actually been going on? It is greatly exaggerated by right-wingers who want to justify their gang members being on the streets with assault weapons. Cop killing has been going on for years by people of all persuasions. For example:

Far-right 'boogaloo boys' linked to killing of California law officers and other violence

Accused Killer Of California Cops Was Associated With Right-Wing 'Boogaloo Movement'

Let's face it, there are f*cking morons who want to start a civil war or a "race war." The internet has brought these thugs together, and something must be done to control them. They are a risk to all of us, and will cost us a fortune just to protect the election.

Police chiefs grapple with new Election Day threat: Armed men at the polls

Yeah....it's all a myth. :laughing0301:
And so is the 2 billion in damages....

what do the white criminals want?

a return to slavery and the cotton fields for black people?

if you can document that I would like to see it

the term “white supremacist” has become a catch-all phrase for any un-liberal, un-guilt ridden white person who refuses to kneel and shine black people’s shoes
They tend to want to bomb mosques, churches and synagogues a lot -- in order to kill as many "jews" and "muslims" as possible....one more of these folks was charged just this week...

what do the white criminals want?

a return to slavery and the cotton fields for black people?

if you can document that I would like to see it

the term “white supremacist” has become a catch-all phrase for any un-liberal, un-guilt ridden white person who refuses to kneel and shine black people’s shoes
They tend to want to bomb mosques, churches and synagogues a lot -- in order to kill as many "jews" and "muslims" as possible....one more of these folks was charged just this week...

trump voters overwhelmingly support Israel, as does trump

he is probably a bernie bro

More white supremacists are going to prison. Some for the rest of their lives if convicted.

They were busted with illegal drugs and weapons. They were selling both in Salt Lake City and Ogden.

Meanwhile Democrats are throwing torches into police cars with police officers in it. Lol and looting Walmart

white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder 500 whites per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
blacks commit crime at much higher rates than whites
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
whenever someone brings up white supremacists, it's funny
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Do you have anything to back any of that up or is it just the usual racist trash ypu post.
..I've linked it many times on USMB--YES I can back it up and it is the truth
FBI numbers/stats--NOT MSM crap!!!!!!!!
..I always can back up my stuff--I don't think with my emotions like you people--I do the basic research
..I don't parrot what the MSM says

interracial murders:

WS murders--SPLC/etc--they are putting up the worst numbers of the WS!!!! = link cannot be refuted

hate crime offenders:
Then what is slate doing in there?

white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder 500 whites per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
blacks commit crime at much higher rates than whites
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
whenever someone brings up white supremacists, it's funny
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Do you have anything to back any of that up or is it just the usual racist trash ypu post.
..I've linked it many times on USMB--YES I can back it up and it is the truth
FBI numbers/stats--NOT MSM crap!!!!!!!!
..I always can back up my stuff--I don't think with my emotions like you people--I do the basic research
..I don't parrot what the MSM says

interracial murders:

WS murders--SPLC/etc--they are putting up the worst numbers of the WS!!!! = link cannot be refuted

hate crime offenders:
Then what is slate doing in there?
the blacks and Dems always think stating facts is racist
hahahahahahhahah
I just proved him wrong big time

Not ONE mention of Rump in the article?

Forum List

Back