$22.62 minimum wage!

Golden State Foods.

Golden State Foods is a food contract supplier for McDonalds. Their company store.

What about these suppliers? They don't exist in your world? You lie through your little tiny teeth!

Gaviña Gourmet Coffee

Our 25-year relationship with Gaviña has delivered countless cups of delicious coffee.

Lopez Foods

McDonald’s 100% pure beef patties are produced to the highest quality standards.

Keystone Foods

History, innovation and Chicken McNuggets.

100 Circle Farms

The potatoes for our World Famous Fries are grown with efficiency, precision - and heart.

And here's how much a franchise costs. Millions...what a dipshit.

Purchasing Your Franchise
Most Owner/Operators enter the System by purchasing an existing restaurant, either from McDonald's or from a McDonald's Owner/Operator. A small number of new operators enter the System by purchasing a new restaurant.The financial requirements vary depending on the method of acquisition.
Financial Requirements/Down Payment
An initial down payment is required when you purchase a new restaurant (40% of the total cost) or an existing restaurant (25% of the total cost). The down payment must come from non-borrowed personal resources, which include cash on hand; securities, bonds, and debentures; vested profit sharing (net of taxes); and business or real estate equity, exclusive of your personal residence.Since the total cost varies from restaurant to restaurant, the minimum amount for a down payment will vary. Generally, we require a minimum of $300,000 of non-borrowed personal resources to consider you for a franchise. Individuals with additional funds may be better prepared for additional or multi-restaurant opportunities.

McDonald's Restaurants Franchise for Sale

Golden State Foods is a food contract supplier for McDonalds. Their company store.

Yes fraud - you could have at least Googled it.

Now back to the basement with you.

My post stands. You buy food and packaging where McDonalds tells you - The company store.

Minimum $300K before they'll talk with you. Restaurant cost $1M and up. Six months operating costs in reserve $750k - $1.M.

Bullshit! Prove it or pull the post.

Think about it. If you weren't going to make HUGE profits, why would you spend millions to buy a franchise?

You truly are full of shit. I suggest you look up how much a McDonalds franchise costs. one percenter my ass. You're a basement dweller at best.

For a satellite of McDonald’s, the range is from $118.375 to $928.400, for a McDonald’s located in a gas station or convenience store, the range is from $ 680.750 to 1.2 million dollars. The standard, the new McDonald’s restaurant watches with a range of $ 1 million to 1.8 million.

So basically a new McDonald’s franchise is $118, 375 to 1.8 million dollars of investments for the selected model. Plus they are looking for assets of $500,000 as well.

Think about it. If you weren't going to make HUGE profits, why would you spend millions to buy a franchise?

You truly are full of shit. I suggest you look up how much a McDonalds franchise costs. one percenter my ass. You're a basement dweller at best.

For a satellite of McDonald’s, the range is from $118.375 to $928.400, for a McDonald’s located in a gas station or convenience store, the range is from $ 680.750 to 1.2 million dollars. The standard, the new McDonald’s restaurant watches with a range of $ 1 million to 1.8 million.

So basically a new McDonald’s franchise is $118, 375 to 1.8 million dollars of investments for the selected model. Plus they are looking for assets of $500,000 as well.

Yes, far, far short of the "millions" the asshole stated. Correct....

Can't you read?

That doesn't include the building.

Can't you read?

Yes, I can. Clearly you can't. Yes a McDonalds in a prime location is going to cost mega bucks. But you can also get into one for under 500,000 INCLUDING THE BUILDING.

Further, the suppliers are multi-nationals in their own right. They do NOT BELONG TO MCONALDS. They supply McDonalds as well as a whole bunch of other restaurant chains around the world.

So, you're wrong (how unsurprising) on two fronts.

Now go away punk, you waste our time with your stupid blather.

Because he's worth it.

Many CEOs make nothing or a dollar a year. Would the janitor work for that? No.

That's about the most naïve statement ever made on these boards!! Minimum wage should be somewhere between 12 & 15 an hour in order for the working class to get off income assistance programs.

Absolutely. Proving food stamps and other benefits to people working for the rich is just another way to subsidize the wealthy. If their wages are being subsidized by our taxes while the CEO is making $millions, there's something wrong.

If instead the federal minimum wage had grown at the same rate as one-percenter earnings, it would sit at $22.62 per hour today — 212 percent higher than the current wage floor.

More like $23.50/hr.

Where The Minimum Wage Would Be If The Top One Percent Didn't Leave Workers Behind
Why stop at 23.50 an hour? Why not go for 50.00 an hour? everybody works hard they should get 100.00 an hour? Right?

What's wrong with the income at the bottom increases at the same rate as the income at the top?

I think minimum wage of $22.62 is insulting and disgraceful.
If I was a young person just starting out in the work force I
would not leave the comfort of home for anything less then $25.00 per hr.
4 weeks vacation and unlimited sick days.

Until that happens I would stay put and let some other sap go work while I stay home
and play video games all day and eat my government cheese.

I wasn't fucking agreeing with you shit for brains, it isn't the chump change you were making out to be.

Why stop at 23.50 an hour? Why not go for 50.00 an hour? everybody works hard they should get 100.00 an hour? Right?

What's wrong with the income at the bottom increases at the same rate as the income at the top?

Increase in minimum wage would also mean increase in cost for everything. Do you understand this? Then there will be another move to raise wages. It's a vicious cycle.

Can't you read?

The higher figure does include the building, can't you read. Do some research and learn instead of spouting off stupid shit.

Increase in minimum wage would also mean increase in cost for everything. Do you understand this? Then there will be another move to raise wages. It's a vicious cycle.

That is a simplistic, untrue statement!!

Inflation for dummies:

What used to cost $2 to produce - sells for $4 at retail

If it now costs $4 to produce - sells for $8 at retail

Glad I could help

Forum List

Back