$22.62 minimum wage!

The technology turns out to be a fraud.

Minimum Wage Jobs Won't Be Replaced With This Robot Anytime Soon

I qualify to see the actual net numbers for a McDonalds franchisee, which I have. Each meal that's served presents a 100% - 500% net profit for the franchisee. They could easily pay their 'illiterates' a $23.50/hr wage.

Really, you lying cocksucker? What is the name of the distributor you use for your tomatoes?

There are no outside vendors. All of the food and packaging at McDonalds is from the company store.

The robotic technology already exists to make/flip burgers and drop frozen fries into the fryer and remove/wrap/bag/serve.
The only reason it isn't in common use by now is a political one.
If for some ludicrous reason the min. wage should go up over twenty bucks you will be seeing two employees per shift at McDonalds instead of twenty illiterates. Both of them will have degrees in computer science specializing in robotics and will be making 80 bucks an hour.

I qualify to see the actual net numbers for a McDonalds franchisee, which I have. Each meal that's served presents a 100% - 500% net profit for the franchisee. They could easily pay their 'illiterates' a $23.50/hr wage.

Ummmm, no, it's not. It will take a while but soon you will see waiters in high end restaurants and in small diners that can't afford the new technology, but the rest will be gone.

Applebee's to put tablets at every table

Posted: Dec 03, 2013 9:22 AM PST

Updated: Dec 03, 2013 9:41 AM PST

Applebee's will install 100,000 Tablets on tabletops next year. (Source: CNN)
Applebee's will install 100,000 Tablets on tabletops next year. (Source: CNN)

(CNN) - Applebee's is reportedly adding something new to its tables.

USA Today reports the restaurant chain will announce Tuesday that it plans to put tablet computers at every table.

The chain hopes to have the tablets in place at all of its U.S. restaurants by the end of 2014.

Customers reportedly will be able to use the tablets to order appetizers and desserts, pay for their meals, and even play video games while they wait.

But, you'll still have to go through a waiter to order your main dish.

Applebee's isn't the only chain looking to add new technology, according to USA Today.

Chili's restaurants are already working to put tablets at their tables.

And IHOP is looking into doing the same thing.

Copyright 2010 CNN. All rights reserved.

Applebee's to put tablets at every table - WSFA.com: News Weather and Sports for Montgomery, AL.

The robotic technology already exists to make/flip burgers and drop frozen fries into the fryer and remove/wrap/bag/serve.
If for some ludicrous reason the min. wage should go up over twenty bucks you will be seeing two employees per shift at McDonalds instead of twenty illiterates. Both of them will have degrees in computer science specializing in robotics and will be making 80 bucks an hour.

Necessity in the mother of invention. At $22 or even $15 an hour it would just be a matter of time, a very short one.

Not in either of our lifetimes.

Necessity in the mother of invention. At $22 or even $15 an hour it would just be a matter of time, a very short one.

And of course, the HuffingGlue Post article does not address what was actually posted. Replacing wait staff with tablet devices is easy to do and ready right now. Actually, it would be an improvement, ensuring that you ordered exactly what you wanted, and don't have to wait for the waitress to show up.

Tablet devices can't upsell.

Bullshit! Prove it or pull the post.

Just shut up you faggot liar.

Really, you lying cocksucker? What is the name of the distributor you use for your tomatoes?

There are no outside vendors. All of the food and packaging at McDonalds is from the company store.

onepercenter is full of poo, why am I not surprised....

Gaviña Gourmet Coffee

Lopez Foods

Home

Meet Our Suppliers :: McDonalds.com

HuffingGlue is posting idiocy. They base their screed on a Japanese Android that is very expensive and not mass produced.

But that isn't what will replace the burger flippers. The automated grill used by Wendy's - even today, is a far more simple conveyor belt that move a burger from the cooler to a large, clam-shell grill that cooks both sides at once. A computer controls the process so that the food is perfectly cooked every time.

Automated fryers for french fries have been used for years.

4361453538_9b872346c6_z.jpg

Think about it. If you weren't going to make HUGE profits, why would you spend millions to buy a franchise?

HuffingGlue is posting idiocy. They base their screed on a Japanese Android that is very expensive and not mass produced.

But that isn't what will replace the burger flippers. The automated grill used by Wendy's - even today, is a far more simple conveyor belt that move a burger from the cooler to a large, clam-shell grill that cooks both sides at once. A computer controls the process so that the food is perfectly cooked every time.

Automated fryers for french fries have been used for years.

4361453538_9b872346c6_z.jpg

Yes indeed. I can remember 10 years ago the back end of the Mickey D's was filled with people cooking and prepping. Now they can run my local one with three people except for lunch hour when they jump it to 7..... most of those being order takers.

Think about it. If you weren't going to make HUGE profits, why would you spend millions to buy a franchise?

You truly are full of shit. I suggest you look up how much a McDonalds franchise costs. one percenter my ass. You're a basement dweller at best.

You truly are full of shit. I suggest you look up how much a McDonalds franchise costs. one percenter my ass. You're a basement dweller at best.

Yes, he is completely full of shit.

The McDonalds franchise was one of the most difficult things in my life. I admit that the ex-wife had a fair share in it, but you truly sell your soul to buy a franchise.

And did onedumbfuck REALLY say "millions?"

:rofl:

Yes, he is completely full of shit.

The McDonalds franchise was one of the most difficult things in my life. I admit that the ex-wife had a fair share in it, but you truly sell your soul to buy a franchise.

And did onedumbfuck REALLY say "millions?"

:rofl:

Let's see if you are real. Tell us about the franchise fee's.

Really? It's a McDonalds franchise. The company store would be?

Golden State Foods.

Golden State Foods is a food contract supplier for McDonalds. Their company store.

What about these suppliers? They don't exist in your world? You lie through your little tiny teeth!

Gaviña Gourmet Coffee

Our 25-year relationship with Gaviña has delivered countless cups of delicious coffee.

Lopez Foods

McDonald’s 100% pure beef patties are produced to the highest quality standards.

Keystone Foods

History, innovation and Chicken McNuggets.

100 Circle Farms

The potatoes for our World Famous Fries are grown with efficiency, precision - and heart.

And here's how much a franchise costs. Millions...what a dipshit.

Purchasing Your Franchise
Most Owner/Operators enter the System by purchasing an existing restaurant, either from McDonald's or from a McDonald's Owner/Operator. A small number of new operators enter the System by purchasing a new restaurant.The financial requirements vary depending on the method of acquisition.
Financial Requirements/Down Payment
An initial down payment is required when you purchase a new restaurant (40% of the total cost) or an existing restaurant (25% of the total cost). The down payment must come from non-borrowed personal resources, which include cash on hand; securities, bonds, and debentures; vested profit sharing (net of taxes); and business or real estate equity, exclusive of your personal residence.Since the total cost varies from restaurant to restaurant, the minimum amount for a down payment will vary. Generally, we require a minimum of $300,000 of non-borrowed personal resources to consider you for a franchise. Individuals with additional funds may be better prepared for additional or multi-restaurant opportunities.

McDonald's Restaurants Franchise for Sale

Last edited:

And of course, the HuffingGlue Post article does not address what was actually posted. Replacing wait staff with tablet devices is easy to do and ready right now. Actually, it would be an improvement, ensuring that you ordered exactly what you wanted, and don't have to wait for the waitress to show up.

And a tablet wouldn't jimmy up some bullshit "they didn't tip me because..." bullshit complaint.

Yea, I too hate people with little education, low IQs, physical limitations, or no working experience. Fuck those assholes, they should be prevented from working by a minimum wage. We need more people on the dole dammit! I'm right there with you comrade.

I also support the increase in the price of goods that minimum wage causes, especially since it tends to be the very goods the people on minimum wage must buy to survive. Awesome! Just like you, I too hate poor people.

More central planning of the economy, what could be better?!

spacer.gif

1456649_789435251083550_728415013_n.png

In other words, you've got nothing. :lol:

Rather than counter the awful reality of of how minimum wage effects the most vulnerable in our society, you give us this shit. Afraid to address the points raised apparently. How typical. How sad for you.

Brevity is the soul of wit. You are that asshole.

Forum List

Back