22 Months

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Why should this guy have to remind them that what happened in the election is to be available for 22 months. Way too much wrong with this election whether you believe there was fraud or not.

Special Counsel and former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Mike Gableman is attempting to prevent the potential destruction of evidence pertaining to the 2020 presidential election in the state.

Gableman reminded the Wisconsin Election Commission via letter of its duty to prevent the tampering and destruction of evidence.

"I hereby request that you and your office preserve any and all records and evidence [...] including but not limited to information retained on any and all voting machine," including "metadata, router information, and/or access logs," he wrote.

Last edited:
Damn….I guess that means they destroyed tbe evidence from the corrupt 2016 election then…….

(trigger alert: high levels of sarcasm)

Damn….I guess that means they destroyed tbe evidence from the corrupt 2016 election then…….

(trigger alert: high levels of sarcasm)
No high level of intelligence. 2016 was legally destroyed if they ever did it. I know you think it is cool when laws are broken for political purposes and no one is held accountable.

Forum List

Back