22 year old let's black dude beat the shit out of him. VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get your ass beat. Why? I just told you. No disrespect allowed.
Yes. You can't control your emotions. Not even close. You have no self respect. You know you are inferior, or that shit would not make you angry to the point where you lose control.

I know how you will react. It would take nothing to turn you into an out-of-control animal. You are useless. You can't handle SHIT. Not somebody I could EVER rely on. Not somebody I would got to war beside.

But, your life has meaning, I suppose, because you THINK you're some kind of bad ass.

I am bot laughing with you. I am laughing at you.

Child. BOY!!

I'm not trying to establish hierarchy. I'm already above you. What I am doing is forcing you to hold your tongue at the most basic level.
What if I don't? What are you gonna do? Get violent?

You will die.

Now what have you proved?

You are inferior, BOY! There is nothing you can say to me that will make me lose my shit. You? It only takes one word....BOY

Child.

Lesser.

.....or that shit would not make you angry to the point where you lose control.

It doesnt make me angry. I am actually very focused and deliberate. I am punishing you as if you were a misbehaving child except if you were really a child they would call CPS on me after I finished with you. Thats why I was saying I wasn't establishing a hierarchy. That hierarchy is already there and you and I both know this. You definitely know instinctively which is why you take to the internet to talk shit instead of saying what you feel to a Black persons face. Me on the other hand, I would have no qualms about saying shit in your face because we both know nothing is going to happen.

But, your life has meaning, I suppose, because you THINK you're some kind of bad ass.
Thats just one facet of my life that has meaning. I am a protector. Its none of my business if you think I am a badass or not. My whole thing is to wreck your ass if you try something. White people dont understand respect. You let them get away anything and then they are trying to enslave you. Wont happen on my watch.

It doesnt make me angry. I am actually very focused and deliberate. I am punishing you as if you were a misbehaving child except if you were really a child they would call CPS on me after I finished with you. Thats why I was saying I wasn't establishing a hierarchy. That hierarchy is already there and you and I both know this. You definitely know instinctively which is why you take to the internet to talk shit instead of saying what you feel to a Black persons face. Me on the other hand, I would have no qualms about saying shit in your face because we both know nothing is going to happen.
don't give me that shit.

You know that your black ass is inferior and when I call you a racial name it makes your blood boil.

There is nothing you can call me that will cause me to lose my shit like you would.

You would only act out because you know you are inferior. You know that I'm superior to you. It makes you so fucking mad.

Like I said, you would be shot dead in seconds.

You are an emotionally weak child who deserves shitty, menial labor jobs, and should probably never have been freed.

Tell me I'm wrong.

You know that your black ass is inferior and when I call you a racial name it makes your blood boil.
If that is what you want to think by all means have at it. Whatever it takes to put that fear in your heart. Like I said before you can respect me, fear me, or ignore me. I am at peace with any of those three. You try anything else and you will definitely feel fear.

Thats just one facet of my life that has meaning. I am a protector. Its none of my business if you think I am a badass or not. My whole thing is to wreck your ass if you try something. White people dont understand respect. You let them get away anything and then they are trying to enslave you. Wont happen on my watch.
Oh, I'm afraid you're the one who does not understand respect. Even if I didn't smoke your worthless ass for getting violent, I would still know what you are. The very fact that you feel the need to get violent because of what someone says to you automatically disqualifies you as someone who is respected.

Again, I already know you are an out-of-control ape. I know I can manipulate you. It' like playing chess while you are playing checkers. I could manipulate you into killing yourself and you would have no control over the situation, because I know your weakness and you can't contain it.

You are the last person I would ever respect. And you STILL don't know why. STILL.

Now, go ahead. Continue complaining about white people keeping you down and about systemic racism. Your plight is your own damn fault because of this very weakness.

boy

:laughing0301:

If that is what you want to think by all means have at it. Whatever it takes to put that fear in your heart. Like I said before you can respect me, fear me, or ignore me. I am at peace with any of those three. You try anything else and you will definitely feel fear.
No fear. Pulling a trigger is not much work.

You keep being you and blame it on white people. It just makes it that much easier to give ZERO shits about "fairness.".

At least you heard the truth from me. At least I gave you that courtesy, no matter how bad it hurts. I wonder if you will ever appreciate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back