22 year old let's black dude beat the shit out of him. VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from the streets and this is what I saw.

Bummy looking white guy says something to the Black dude and its obvious they already know each other. How I dont know. Whatever he said pissed the Black guy off.
Of course you know that's not what happened, DAN.

....but you think it makes you look strong to make racist remarks on an anonymous internet forum.
The point is not what I say. It's how I react when someone says something to me.

Take it like a bitch (get mad and act all butt hurt/violent) and yes, it would make me look emotionally weak.

Any meat head can get violent at the drop of a hat. It proves nothing. I suppose it does no good to make the point.

Unless you're really interested.

The point is not what I say. It's how I react when someone says something to me.

Take it like a bitch (get mad and act all butt hurt/violent) and yes, it would make me look emotionally weak.

Any meat head can get violent at the drop of a hat. It proves nothing. I suppose it does no good to make the point.

Unless you're really interested.
Well you know I see your posts calling black folks racist names, I am just curious if you do that when you are face to face with black folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back