22 year old let's black dude beat the shit out of him. VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will either respect or fear me. Makes me no nevermind.

Not going to fear your Uncle Tom ass, either, because why would I?

Tell Joe Biden hi for me, and I'm glad his kids don't have to grow up in a racial jungle with you. Good boy.

The problem is that the majority of modern American males are pathetically weak pussies nowadays.

They're easy targets for criminals because the criminals don't even have to try hard any more.

Until they get their faces out of their iphones and turn the xbox off, they're gonna keep having this happen to them.

Not sure why you keep asking me that? You arent me. Hell you arent even Black.
You fuckers ALWAYS make sure you pick on someone smaller or older and weaker than you are. You're cowards. You hunt like junk yard dogs in a pack, rarely alone, unless it's some skinny little dude like in the video. You people are pathetic. Get you alone with someone you don't think you can stomp and all of a sudden your tune changes, real quick. I've seen it. You're gutless pieces of shit, and you don't deserve the respect a turd circling the toilet has.

Thats what I have been saying all along. No white guy would want to test me.

1628546118751.png

You gotta keep up. My point is you wouldn't say that without a couple of routers between us.
Oh, you're such a bad ass.

Congrats on your badassery.

:laughing0301:

Is there any doubt about why black people can't get out of their own fucking way?

Jesus.

You are every bit exactly what we think you are. You have prove US right. Nothing more.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The problem is that the majority of modern American males are pathetically weak pussies nowadays.

They're easy targets for criminals because the criminals don't even have to try hard any more.

Until they get their faces out of their iphones and turn the xbox off, they're gonna keep having this happen to them.
That’s what happens when boys no longer grow up with strong male role models. Today’s society likes them weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back