22 year old let's black dude beat the shit out of him. VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your gonna have to double dog dare me.

For clarity you want me to ask Asclepias why DD titled this thread

"22 year old let's black dude beat the shit out of him. VIDEO?"​

Correct?

I want you to ask the question you asked before, ie, "It matters that is was a black dude why, exactly?"

I don't provoke people so why would I want to say something to you for you to get violent? I'm reactive. You dont fuck with me I dont fuck with you. You fuck with me and that will be the last time you fuck with anyone ever again.
I don't provoke people either. I also don't get violent no matter what, unless you get violent with me.

But, it sounds like words are enough to provoke you. Why?

Back in the day I tried everything but white boys are afraid Black guys like me. I even patted this white girl on her ass and her boyfriend didnt say anything.
Looks like he didn't need to do anything.

Superiority was established, and not the way you think.

Back in the day I tried everything but white boys are afraid Black guys like me. I even patted this white girl on her ass and her boyfriend didnt say anything.

Little boys often stare at my wife when we're out. It's amusing, I know they're into hot milfs.

Because she asked him what he was going to do.

Nah. She wasnt my type.

It's cool, man. Look, you voted for the guy who said he didn't want his kids growing up in "a racial jungle" with people like you, so it's obvious you don't respect yourself at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back