22 year old let's black dude beat the shit out of him. VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from the streets and this is what I saw.

Bummy looking white guy says something to the Black dude and its obvious they already know each other. How I dont know. Whatever he said pissed the Black guy off.

I don't care what the other dude said, that's no fucking excuse and proves that he's a little bitch who can't take it when somebody says something mean.

What a fucking child.

i would bet anything, what was said was something along the lines of, "hey buddy, do you know what time it is?", and then the stupid trusting libtard white lib, pulls out his phone to be helpful, and the black guy grabs it.

THe stupid white liberal, holds on. And that, to the black thug, is a provocation.

"How, dare my victim resist?"

Bummy looking white guy says something to the Black dude and its obvious they already know each other. How I dont know. Whatever he said pissed the Black guy off.
And black guy, who can't control himself, because he is a child, punched white dude.

You dont have to care. I was just telling you what went down. You can make up your own story to make you feel better if you so chose.
And what went down, if true proves what we all know. Black dudes are little bitches who turn into apes when somebody says mean words to them.

children

I saw a black guy talking a line of jive, to put the white guy at ease and then when he felt he had an advantage, the black guy attacked, basically sucker punching the stupid white lib.

And what went down, if true proves what we all know. Black dudes are little bitches who turn into apes when somebody says mean words to them.

children
Free speech isnt free. There is always a consequence to your actions. if youre bad enough to say something stupid to a Black guy expect to get that ass kicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back