22 year old let's black dude beat the shit out of him. VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw. You only get that when its conveyed from a position of safety. The respect is in the fact that they wont dare say it in your face. They have be little bitches and say it on the internet.
You still don't get it.

Just because somebody does not want a violent confrontation doesn't mean they respect you.

Because you never will get it, you will always be a lesser. Disrespected. Not considered emotionally strong. You know....a real man?

There is nothing you can say to me that will cause me to be violent. Put you hands on my woman and I won't have to do shit. You'll be full of holes while I sit back and watch.

I don't play, and neither does Mrs. Bootney. Your life means nothing.

You get no respect because you have earned NO respect. You're worthless.

You're not getting it.

You're the one afraid to ask a question on a political discussion forum.

And I understand why. Because you know that if you ask him, he will demonstrate why the color of the criminal matters.

Just because somebody does not want a violent confrontation doesn't mean they respect you.
I could give a shit if someone respects me and that goes double for white people so it appears you are the one that doesn't understand. Fear will do just fine as white people dont know what respect actually entails.

I could give a shit if someone respects me and that goes double for white people so it appears you are the one that doesn't understand. Fear will do just fine as white people dont know what respect actually entails.
Yes. So there is nothing you can say that will cause me to be violent. But, you won't do shit other than mouth off, because you will be dead.

Now, you can run your mouth about how bad ass you are, and we will all pretend to be impressed, but you are still worthless because you are emotionally weak. You are a woman.

:dunno:

I'm ambivalent to how you white people feel about me as long as you feign respect or fear in person.
I don't fear you...at all. But, if fake respect is what you want, you really are a shallow fool. You'll get anywhere with that.

We have discovered a whole lot about the real problems in this very conversation.

I'm ambivalent to how you white people feel about me as long as you feign respect or fear in person.

No one's going to respect you, dude. You voted for a guy who said he wouldn't let his own kids live in a "racial jungle" with people like you. And you sat there and took it. You're a fucking Uncle Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back