23¢ a day...what can be bought...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I was in my grocery store looking for healthy items that I would have to give up if as a food stamp recipient because those mean old evil food starving GOPers want to cut $4 billion a year from those people that are:
  • lottery winners that still get food stamps!
  • won't sign up for job training so they can get a job!
  • use money to buy drugs and get food stamps to buy food..
  • while leaving those that need food stamps alone!

I couldn't buy for 23¢ a day which is what $4 billion divided by 47 million divided by 365.25 days the reduction (IF THERE WAS a
reduction to the truly needy food stamp recipient) would be.

lottery winners don't still get food stamps.

the dumb assed woman who paraded that on news was investigated and caught.

lottery winners don't still get food stamps.

the dumb assed woman who paraded that on news was investigated and caught.

You know what YOU ARE RIGHT!
Once again that was an exceptional truly unique and so infrequent situation ,WHY in the hell was this included?
I agree! There already is a law on the books so why was there a need to add that to the bill?
IMAGE! Perception! KNEE JERK reaction.

AND GUESS WHAT !! The GOP isn't the only reactionaries!
Why all the hysteria, the shouts for GUN BANs when according to the Justice Dept. statistics..
Despite his calls for greater gun control, including a new assault weapons ban that extends to handguns, President Obama's administration has turned away from enforcing gun laws, cutting weapons prosecutions some 40 percent since a high of about 11,000 under former President Bush.
Gun prosecutions under Obama down more than 45 percent | WashingtonExaminer.com

So again I agree with you ! KNEE jERK reaction to a single, rare infrequent lottery winner still getting food stamps!
AND so too is the KNEE JERK reactions to failures to prosecute already existing gun LAWS!

Forum List

Back