23 Dead as violent unrest inn Chile enters fifth week

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
23 dead as violent unrest in Chile enters fifth week

Looting and demonstrations took place in cities across the South American nation, and an agreement on a political roadmap that will see Chile draft a new constitution has halted neither the anger, nor the bloodshed.

Do you really know what's going on around the globe or do you parrot what your democratic lunatic friends tell you. Because parroting makes you the dumbest mother fkrs walking.

I mentioned world vilence a few weeks ago . Think I mentioned , Chile , Peru and a few more 's. american' countries . And then 'hong kong' and I think that there are a few more hotspots like 'france' [yellow vesters] , Sweden and a few others like 'venezuela' . I think its interesting and my list is not very long because I just don't remember them all MWars .

The US has long been somewhat of a global peacekeeper, or as some would say, global bully.....but regardless whatever effect was in place has been eroded and many places are seeing the weakness in the US due to all the infighting and domestic discord.

If the US can't get it's "shit" together, China will probably replace the US eventually as global Police nation. And China won't put up with things the way the US has for the last 100 years.
They'll go in, execute those it deems "a problem", leave a governing control force, suck up whatever resources it can and then move on to the next opportunity.

Communist governments see human rights as a non issue if not an annoyance.
A perfect fit for many Leftists Progs.

23 dead as violent unrest in Chile enters fifth week

Looting and demonstrations took place in cities across the South American nation, and an agreement on a political roadmap that will see Chile draft a new constitution has halted neither the anger, nor the bloodshed.

Do you really know what's going on around the globe or do you parrot what your democratic lunatic friends tell you. Because parroting makes you the dumbest mother fkrs walking.
Chile's rebellion is only one aspect of a global revolt from Lebanon to Lima against the last forty years of neoliberal economic dogma:

Hundreds of Thousands Join National Strike in Colombia in Rebuke to Right-Wing President Iván Duque | Democracy Now!

"In Colombia, hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets Thursday in the largest national strike the country has seen in years.

"Labor unions, students, teachers, Indigenous and Afro-Colombian activists joined in peaceful marches across urban and rural Colombia as anger mounts against right-wing President Iván Duque and his cabinet.

"The protests were triggered by Duque’s proposed labor reforms and cuts to the pension system, as well as a recent military airstrike against a camp of alleged dissident rebel drug traffickers, which killed eight children."
share-of-total-us-income-tippy-top-19193-2015-768x424.png

Imho, Brexit and Trump are symptoms of the same neoliberal disease, and if the major capitalists economies implode in 2020 as they did in 2008, some of the same turmoil we see today in places like Iraq and Chile will come home to roost.

Abd's Angle - "Income Inequality: a Discussion" | Revue

Forum List

Back