24' GOP frontrunner Ron DeSantis

Desantis will have Covid problem. 10,000 dead in Florida nursing homes from Covid. Like Cuomo, that number is most likely understated. Probably closer to 15 to 20,000, not that Pubs care if it is not a Democrat, mind you.

DeSantis
Desantis will have Covid problem. 10,000 dead in Florida nursing homes from Covid. Like Cuomo, that number is most likely understated. Probably closer to 15 to 20,000, not that Pubs care if it is not a Democrat, mind you.

Unlike Coumo, DeSantis prohibited sending Covid patients to nursing homes. Where did DeSantis go wrong, aside from having an "R" by his name?

He's a total piece of shit but I don't think he's enough of an insane maniac for the Trumpbots. They are going to be on the lookout for someone that can really get those fascist juices pumping.

The thread is not about you, so stop looking in the mirror!
He's the governor of the state where I live. The Trumpbots like him but they don't adore him. Don't worry, a new Mussolini wannabe will come along for you to surrender your will to.

. Don't worry, a new Mussolini wannabe will come along for you to surrender your will to.

That's funny coming from the fascist leftist that loves total government control of everything under the sun regardless of how much corruption exists.

He's a total piece of shit but I don't think he's enough of an insane maniac for the Trumpbots. They are going to be on the lookout for someone that can really get those fascist juices pumping.

He's the governor of the state where I live. The Trumpbots like him but they don't adore him. Don't worry, a new Mussolini wannabe will come along for you to surrender your will to.

Didn't anyone ever tell you that drugs are bed for you?

DeSantis seems to be the GOP frontrunner for 24'. However, he may not want to run considering the FBI will spy on him, his family, and his associates in order to entrap and DESTROY them. Not to mention, it would all be in vain anyway as the Democratic machine will rig the 24' election even more than they did in 20'.

The Democratic Party and the Deep State has made it clear that, anyone that opposes the party, is doomed for destruction.
Although democrats are just going to flip my vote and give it to Harris, I'd still vote for DeSantis if he becomes the nominee. Naturally, Trump gets first dibs on my vote, but if he isn't running DeSantis would work out just fine...

DeSantis believes in personal responsibility. Unlike these commie Democrat Blue State governors he knows that the citizens can take responsibility for their own actions. They don't need the stupid government running their life. Personal responsibility is a concept that Moon Bats never seem to understand.

For the forth most populous state Florida has done very well. We would have done much better if all those filthy assholes from New York hadn't run away from that Cumeo disaster and inflected our state.

. Don't worry, a new Mussolini wannabe will come along for you to surrender your will to.

That's funny coming from the fascist leftist that loves total government control of everything under the sun regardless of how much corruption exists.
What's funny is how you have the balls to complain about anything after the 4 year corruption trainwreck that was the Trump administration.

What's funny is how you have the balls to complain about anything after the 4 year corruption trainwreck that was the Trump administration.

Corruption? Who was prosecuted? Oh, that's right ! It was DEM holders from the Ohbummer-Xiden administration.

Didn't anyone ever tell you that drugs are bed for you?
I don't do drugs but even if I did there is not enough drugs in the world to make me worship a shifty fucker like Trump.

Corruption? Who was prosecuted? Oh, that's right ! It was DEM holders from the Ohbummer-Xiden administration.
Somewhere deep down you know what Trump was and you don't care.

He’s an idiot who totally mishandled COVID.
Correction: Desantis didn't mishandle the crisis. Take a look at NY's Governor Andrew Cumo. Says a lot from the tales of two states. Between New York and Florida, let's just say that New York is in much of a bigger mess than Florida.

Somewhere deep down you know what Trump was and you don't care.

Lol you're an idiot. No president in history was as good for poor and middle-class Americans than was Trump. Now, put Biden's cock back in your mouth and get back to work!

Forum List

Back