🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

25 million $ for gender specific dummies

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Our wonderful gay secretary of transportation, Pete Butigeigeg, the same guy that caused the aviation shutdown over gender pronouns and ignored that poisonous train wreck because... it's Trump's fault. Now want to spend $25 million on gender specific crash test dummies. The same people that say gender is a construct. Accept it isn't, but then it is. Explain this to me.

Our wonderful gay secretary of transportation, Pete Butigeigeg, the same guy that caused the aviation shutdown over gender pronouns and ignored that poisonous train wreck because... its trump's fault. Now want to spend 25 million $ on gender specific crash test dummies. The same people that say gender is a construct. Accept it isn't, but then it is. Explain this to me.
Gotta enrich some donors

Do female bodies react the same as men in a crash?

Last edited:
Was already a thread on this, but, I’m not going to disagree with this idea. There are sensors all over those test dummies and indeed there are things that can be learned from having female analog test dummies.

Our wonderful gay secretary of transportation, Pete Butigeigeg, the same guy that caused the aviation shutdown over gender pronouns and ignored that poisonous train wreck because... it's Trump's fault. Now want to spend $25 million on gender specific crash test dummies. The same people that say gender is a construct. Accept it isn't, but then it is. Explain this to me.
they could've saved money by letting john doe 101 drive wearing a cheap dress .

Do female bodies react the same as men in a crash?
Probably wouldn't be in a crash if not talking on cell phone, putting on make-up, and making bad decisions choosing between the little dog or cat in the road vs the ditch.

Forum List

Back