Pete Buttigieg Proposes $20 Million Budget for Female Crash Dummies

The lack of female crash test dummies problem has been known for some time.

It's such a shame none of the tard herd ever engages their own brain cells and just parrots what they are told to parrot.

It never occurred for even a second to the morons that it makes sense that women experience different effects in a car crash and so it would make sense to make female dummies before giving a car a safety rating.

When you all snort and chuckle at the "gender equality" jokes made by your propagandists, you really do look like a pack of retards.

InvestigateTV first looked at the gender disparity in May 2021 and found not only does research show female drivers are more likely to be severely injured or killed in a crash compared to a male driver, but also that the federal testing for vehicle safety often used in vehicle advertisements strongly favors males.

There is no crash test dummy that represents the average female body used in car safety testing, despite women making up more than half of all licensed U.S. drivers.

Experts say that may contribute to a disparity in crash outcomes: Women get in fewer car accidents than men. But when they do, they're up to 73% more likely to be injured and 28% more likely to die, according to data from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/12/21/female-crash-test-dummies-nhtsa/

Women are more likely to die or be injured in car crashes. There’s a simple reason why.

While men are more likely to cause crashes, women are more likely to die in them. When compared with a male crash victim a woman is 17 percent more likely to die, according to a study conducted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), and 73 percent more likely to be seriously injured in a vehicle crash, according to a 2019 University of Virginia study.

Why? All the crash test dummies are male. Even the “female” dummies the government requires in tests are just smaller versions of male dummies. As a result, many cars are not primarily designed to keep women safe.

It no longer surprises me the tards just immediately parrot what their propagandists tell them to parrot without ever thinking for themselves.

Even something so obvious as the need for female crash test dummies didn't penetrate their stupid skulls.

Instead, they went with the idiotic "gender equality" jokes manufactured by the masters of their alleged brains.

It is so pathetic to see so many people acting so retarded.

This has nothing to do with the topic. Thus my statement about you getting dumber and dumber.
You gave us left wing opinion pieces, who would expect anything different?
You have a problem with the design of the cars? Go to the auto manufacturers, not the dummies.
dummy

You have a problem with the design of the cars? Go to the auto manufacturers, not the dummies.
dummy
Oh, wow.

Wow.

You can't even see how unbelievably retarded what you just said is.

Wow.

This has nothing to do with the topic. Thus my statement about you getting dumber and dumber.
yes it does the admin is ON RECORD claiming men and women are the same physically. So why now do they want different test dummies if according to them there is no difference?

And then next he'll be proposing millions for transgender crash test dummies! It's coming!

Why not just have the “male” crash dummies identify as female and save all that money?

The OP is a right wing hack site, dipshit.

I cited Car and Driver in my first post.

It should also be blazingly obvious to anyone with more than two brain cells that a crash is going to have different effects on men, women, and children.

Like I said, I am not surprised this did not occur to you tards.

dummy
Um...retard? The manufacturers use crash test dummies to design their cars for safety.

Goddam, maybe they should use you!

At this point, the tards are trying to cover their embarrassment for not realizing it makes total sense to create female crash test dummies.

My work is done here.

The OP is a right wing hack site, dipshit.

I cited Car and Driver in my first post.

It should also be blazingly obvious to anyone with more than two brain cells that a crash is going to have different effects on men, women, and children.

Like I said, I am not surprised this did not occur to you tards.

Um...retard? The manufacturers use crash test dummies to design their cars for safety.

Goddam, maybe they should use you!
Now, should their be female children and male children dummies?
Would the difference between the females and the male dummies make a difference in the design?
What is the difference? The space for boobs?
I don't know if you get out from your Mom's basement often, but people come in all different sizes.
Big men, small men, heavy men, light men and the same goes for the women.
Keep scratching, idiot.

At this point, the tards are trying to cover their embarrassment for not realizing it makes total sense to create female crash test dummies.

My work is done here.
What makes dummies they use now male? Got a DNA test handy?

I think that there are about a half dozen females on here that are either currently crash dummies or were formerly crash dummies who have suffered catastrophic brain damage.

Forum List

Back