25% Of Millennials Claim They Have PTSD From 2016 Election, Study Says

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
No wonder there are public cry rooms and random dog and pony shows with balloons

-Geaux
------------------------------

1b8nc8.jpg

A new psychological study from San Francisco State University claims that a full quarter of millennials are suffering from bouts of post traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, because of the 2016 elections.

The study is by no means comprehensive - the research pool was limited to 769 students studying psychology at Arizona State University - but of those millennials chosen for the test, 25% reported experiencing “clinically significant” levels of stress, along with other symptoms of PTSD.

Students were evaluated using an “Impact of Event” scale, which measures stress levels at various times following a major traumatic event, typically a tragedy or a personal illness or injury. The results, the Washington Examiner reports, "indicated that students’ average stress score was similar to those of witnesses of a mass shooting seven months after the incident."

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

It's no wonder why "Crooked" Hillary has been acting the way she has been.

(Oh wait, we're talking about the millennials ...nevermind.)

But still you have to admit all these years, Hillary has been exposing her true self. So, no introduction really needed. Lol

They should visit a VA hospital or talk to a child who experienced sexual assault and they will understand what PTSD really is. It's not being disappointed because they didn't get their way. Who in the hell raised these snowflakes?

To be fair - as the old saying goes - if you aren’t a liberal in your twenties you don’t have a heart. If you aren’t a conservative in your thirties you don’t have a brain.

These are just kids devoid of real responsibility and are fearful of life

They should visit a VA hospital or talk to a child who experienced sexual assault and they will understand what PTSD really is. It's not being disappointed because they didn't get their way. Who in the hell raised these snowflakes?

To be fair - as the old saying goes - if you aren’t a liberal in your twenties you don’t have a heart. If you aren’t a conservative in your thirties you don’t have a brain.

I understand and agree but claiming PTSD over an election loss? Raised wrong, plain and simple. I was raised on the old suck it up buttercup analogy...and I'm glad I was

I understand and agree but claiming PTSD over an election loss? Raised wrong, plain and simple. I was raised on the old suck it up buttercup analogy...and I'm glad I was

True, but they’re not coming up with these PSTD claims on there own. They are being led and manipulated by liberal adults.

No wonder there are public cry rooms and random dog and pony shows with balloons

-Geaux

1b8nc8.jpg

A new psychological study from San Francisco State University claims that a full quarter of millennials are suffering from bouts of post traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, because of the 2016 elections.

The study is by no means comprehensive - the research pool was limited to 769 students studying psychology at Arizona State University - but of those millennials chosen for the test, 25% reported experiencing “clinically significant” levels of stress, along with other symptoms of PTSD.

Students were evaluated using an “Impact of Event” scale, which measures stress levels at various times following a major traumatic event, typically a tragedy or a personal illness or injury. The results, the Washington Examiner reports, "indicated that students’ average stress score was similar to those of witnesses of a mass shooting seven months after the incident."

They need to see the OBY Doctors they are mixed up its all PMS...they are young and stupid. So I will cut them some slack/.

Imagine all these snowflakes if something suddenly happened to the supply chains........

Russia and China both know the number of Americans made of strong, Patriotic material is getting very, very small.

-Geaux

1b8nc8.jpg

I see Ford has returned to practice after the hearings.

Big Bird and Cookie Monster.

I was raised by a Navy Chief...if I had told my father I had PTSD because someone lost an election I shudder to think of his reaction

..it's not just millennials

Later in the meeting, Brin compares Trump voters to "extremists
??!!extremists----sure--??!!!! maybe were are aliens from another planet, inhuman, robots, etc--in their MINDS only
these people are JACKASSES
Fk them
to label people without any knowledge/facts/etc make them total jackasses
..they lose a fair, democratic. American, legal election and then call the winning voters/etc this crap
...idiots/sore losers/un-American/nazis/jackasses/crybabies/etc

Last edited:
You all have to admit, it's fun rubbing their noses in it that Trump pulled it off

I'll never forget Nov 10, 2016 on this forum, priceless

-Geaux

1b8nc8.jpg

All I have to say is this

Look at the age of these people found in these numerous stories, and how they moved on to live normal productive lives in the aftermath of what must have been pure Hell for them.

No snowflakes allowed in their club.

It's mostly a scam or sham being conducted by the cry babies today. They have no clue as to what true suffering is or how to deal with it afterwards. The millenials ought to be a shamed of themselves really.

When they are feeling down and out on life, they should give themselves a real good dose of these survival stories before acting as if they are at the end of their ropes.

This nation has got to toughen back up somehow. Good grief.

I was raised by a Navy Chief...if I had told my father I had PTSD because someone lost an election I shudder to think of his reaction

I'm a little bit drunk, and at a glance read this as "Nazi Chief". I was like, "Damn. Sassy is a hardcore chick,"

I'm a little bit drunk, and at a glance read this as "Nazi Chief". I was like, "Damn. Sassy is a hardcore chick,"

LOL Nah, US Navy. But seriously I'd have found what a boot up the ass was all about

Forum List

Back