25% of republican voters say they would vote for Hillary over Trump

It won't make any difference. In today's elections with millions of people participating it's all about turnout. If Hillary's most rabid supporters are 25% of angry establishment republicans she's in trouble. No one has ever seen anything like the numbers that Trump is producing. Not just white people but a cross section of Americans fed up with the fed. Hillary has no chance what so ever.

It won't make any difference. In today's elections with millions of people participating it's all about turnout. If Hillary's most rabid supporters are 25% of angry establishment republicans she's in trouble. No one has ever seen anything like the numbers that Trump is producing. Not just white people but a cross section of Americans fed up with the fed. Hillary has no chance what so ever.

Which explains why Hillary has led Trump in 80%+ of the polls.

Which explains why Hillary has led Trump in 80%+ of the polls.

Actually it explains that Hillary's supporters are even more un-American, corrupt, and more morally depraved than even Hillary is.

Trump went to the conservative family reunion and put up a big mirror behind them as they all posed for the family picture. And now many of them are horrified to see just how many bigots they are related to.

So they are bailing out. If you really do have morals you can't vote for Trump.

I guess that leaves you free to vote for him then.

Trump went to the conservative family reunion and put up a big mirror behind them as they all posed for the family picture. And now many of them are horrified to see just how many bigots they are related to.

So they are bailing out. If you really do have morals you can't vote for Trump.

I guess that leaves you free to vote for him then.

I vote for you. You're awesome.

is that the same 25% that will be moving to Canada if he wins?

The choice is there to be made by all of us:

View attachment 68300

So many lies....hard to know where to start. Trump is an opportunist windbag who says nothing of substance. All he has is soundbites and no solid talking points. It's easy to be a populist. Anybody can just say shit.
you can say the same about hillary doc.....i hope you folks down under have a better choice of people than we are getting up here...

Forum List

Back