250 Years of Tradition Sacrificed on Altar of Political Correctness

I'm more concerned not so much with who is on the money and more with the value of the money. Much, much more stuff to be pissed about then a old black chick on money. It's stupid sure, I mean most black people 40 and younger don't even know who Harriet T even is.

Don't put yourself out as some martyr because lying isn't a good quality.

With all the atrocities that this women had to endure and you sit behind your monitor and make a comment about cowardice!
If you had to live even a small amount of the horrors this woman endured in her life time, I would bet my last dollar you would have crawled into a hole and pissed all over yourself.
You fool!

I don't care what's on what bill... It's just sad to see political correctness take its place in the forefront of American life.
She overcame the obstacles of being a slave, risked her life time after time working the Underground Railroad to free others, and became a Union spy and scout during the Civil War. If she weren't a 'she' and weren't black, Tubman represents all you admire in a human being: overcoming adversity, bravery, military service. What's not to like?
You can't put this one down to political correctness. It's history.
It's the principle that matters, political correctness is a cowardly behavior...
Ha ha, how many miles have you walked in my shoes??
Back to your moms basement... Lol

With all the atrocities that this women had to endure and you sit behind your monitor and make a comment about cowardice!
If you had to live even a small amount of the horrors this woman endured in her life time, I would bet my last dollar you would have crawled into a hole and pissed all over yourself.
You fool!

I don't care what's on what bill... It's just sad to see political correctness take its place in the forefront of American life.
She overcame the obstacles of being a slave, risked her life time after time working the Underground Railroad to free others, and became a Union spy and scout during the Civil War. If she weren't a 'she' and weren't black, Tubman represents all you admire in a human being: overcoming adversity, bravery, military service. What's not to like?
It's the principle that matters, political correctness is a cowardly behavior...
Tissue?

You need some! Go purchase a large amount.
You need it. Crying like such as you do.

You fool!

Tissue?

You fool!

Tissue?
Being politically correct is just another phase for being pussy whipped... Lol

Not standing up for something is being the coward you are.

So enjoy it.

You fool!
Tissue?
Being politically correct is just another phase for being pussy whipped... Lol

Forum List

Back